Portal: Location?

What are you talking about? it's gameplay footage. Why would the dump all that to the garbage. Common , stop coming up with weird theories. Yes I know it's too good to be true but i guess in this case it's true , it's damn true.

Are you referring to my post? I'm not sure what "weird theories" I've come up with recently...

EDIT: Also, do you realize that, especially with Valve, they will dump entire sections of gameplay if they don't work out (read raising the bar or listen to the commentary on Ep1) It's bound to change regardless of whether it's a tech demo or not. I'm sure this is a relatively new project, so they put something together that will reflect, but will no doubt change, by the final version. But it was mainly to show off it's technical abilities and create hype. And also, as I've stated before, they have a whole team working on this game. It will change and evolve. They have several months left of development. I doubt if we will see that exact level (completely the same) come release.

God, I really hope that this will be playable on Xbox.
*Sigh...* It probably won't.

Maybe it's the g-man's training centre for extraordinary scientists? Afterall, we know the g-man can control portals better than anyone else we've seen.

Maybe it's the g-man's training centre for extraordinary scientists? Afterall, we know the g-man can control portals better than anyone else we've seen.

Then why it's filled with Combine tech? Unless Gman is actually one of those Advisor larvaes what you're suggesting is very unlikely.

Back