Post a pic of your favorite t-shirt!

view1.jpg

http://www***shbackstage.com/store/assets/images/products/rush/MensApparel/RUSA361016L.jpgFront
http://www***shbackstage.com/store/assets/images/products/rush/MensApparel/RUSA361016A1L.jpgBack

I bought this exact shirt at the Rush 2008 tour in Toronto. I wear it ALL THE ****ING TIME. I love it!

Front

Back

Go ahead and laught at it you assholes. :hmph:

Judging by the OP's signature, I'd say that was the purpose of this thread anyways.

So, laugh it up. LAUGH IT THE F**K UP! All while sitting on my middle finger and I f**k you and your couch bitches!

*Note that this does not apply to those that actually have nice things to say about it. I thank those that do.*

**** you, Dragon shirt!

I have a shirt that has a sword with wings on it... I like it because it makes no sense. :p

Alright then, I'll say it louder.

**** YOU, DRAGON SHIRT!

is it crying? :eek:

Alright then, I'll say it louder.

**** YOU, DRAGON SHIRT!

is it crying? :eek:
Bleeding profusely. Thank you.

In before Dragon... shit.
I actually thought about not posting it, as I can't stand the negative criticism.

I guess I'll go hide now. It's like a gave myself a death sentence. I'm melting like the wicked witch of the West as I tyfghpe gthis.

/melted

HL2.net members- "Quick mods! His heart is exposed! Nail him in his weak spot while you still can! Banish this evil from our sacred site for all eternity!"

I actually like that RUSH shirt for some reason. (The colours maybe?) You know Dog, you make RUSH seem like a cooler band than I had originally thought before you came along. (I didn't like them before)

I might make it a point to start looking for some RUSH music in the future. No, seriously. :)

Bleeding profusely. Thank you.

I actually thought about not posting it, as I can't stand the negative criticism.

I guess I'll go hide now. It's like a gave myself a death sentence. I'm melting like the wicked witch of the West as I tyfghpe gthis.

/melted

HL2.net members- "Quick mods! His heart is exposed! Nail him in his weak spot while you still can! Banish this evil from our sacred site for all eternity!"

I don't think dragon shirts are something to be ashamed of. When I say it I do it endearingly(granted, I almost never say it), but it's just one of those things that people associate you by. It's something that sticks with you, no matter how you feel about it.

I mean, take this fat little sack of flatulence I call an avatar. Everybody knows me for that guy rather than me... I'm Cow Man, and the guy with the dancing cow avatar. That's cool though, I've accepted it.

Batman_DrkKnight.jpg

or

Sad-Tape.jpg

That's the front graphic, can't find a picture of it anywhere.

I don't think dragon shirts are something to be ashamed of. When I say it I do it endearingly(granted, I almost never say it), but it's just one of those things that people associate you by. It's something that sticks with you, no matter how you feel about it.

I mean, take this fat little sack of flatulence I call an avatar. Everybody knows me for that guy rather than me... I'm Cow Man, and the guy with the dancing cow avatar. That's cool though, I've accepted it.
Ya, but if you had the knack for being a hateable creature like me, it's makes it all the worse. Not necessarily the shirt itself.

I'm like the Edward Scissorhands of this place. The guy everyone hates just because he's different.
I can accept that, just like I have to accept many things irl too whether I like it or not.

I honestly don't why I still post here. (Boredom maybe?) My karma, personality, and patience is tested with every single letter I type as I have almost nothing in common with any of you people.

BTW, I take pride in that shirt. I am not ashamed of it at all. You have no idea what I had to go through to get it. (and I'm not telling anyone either. It's noyb.)...........:angel:

dabf1022homertshirttryaov7.jpg

I actually own this t-shirt.

Got it made for myself custom before people started offering it up themselves.

http://merchstyle***/store/images/merch/ms_dio_03.jpg

HOLY DIVAH!

Ya, but if you had the knack for being a hateable creature like me, it's makes it all the worse. Not necessarily the shirt itself. Let's face it, I'm a minority at this site for many reasons.

...and we're all familiar with how "minorities" are treated by the mass irl too.

omfgoppreshunz.gif

Seriously mang, it is the internet and people will be dicks. Nothing to get upset over or take personally. Though I've only seen the dragon shirt drama so far, so I can't really make any real comments here, can I? Oh well.

ohbythewaythisismyfavouriteshirt. Though I do love all the Portal/Half-Life/TF2 shirts I have, too. :dork:

Um...no. I'm not biased just because it's a dragon shirt. That one there actually is ugly. Not enough black, I don't like tye-dye, and I don't like the graphic.
...and we're all familiar with how "minorities" are treated by the mass irl too.
I edited that statement. I realized it just sounded too stupid and out of context.

BTW, that one dragonshirt is the only one I wear that I still like anymore. That's why I'm so attached to it I guess.

Very witty MS paint pic too. :thumbs:

Dandruff... shh.
Hahaha! Hmmm....

I'm wearing a G.I. Joe shirt right now. That's how I roll.

http://www***shbackstage.com/store/assets/images/products/rush/MensApparel/RUSA361016L.jpgFront
http://www***shbackstage.com/store/assets/images/products/rush/MensApparel/RUSA361016A1L.jpgBack

I bought this exact shirt at the Rush 2008 tour in Toronto. I wear it ALL THE ****ING TIME. I love it!

ftw

And @ Saturos, seriously, this thread was not for dragon shirts! I didn't intend for this thread to spiral into a dragon shirts thread :|

I never wore any t-shirts with band names, 'funny' captions etc. on them.

I'm like the Edward Scissorhands of this place. The guy everyone hates just because he's different.
hahaha, you do like to give yourself airs don't you?

Pretty old picture of me - I don't like it, but I do like the shirt.

rdawgsqr4.jpg

Ya, but if you had the knack for being a hateable creature like me, it's makes it all the worse. Not necessarily the shirt itself.

I can accept that, just like I have to accept many things irl too whether I like it or not.

I honestly don't why I still post here. (Boredom maybe?) My karma, personality, and patience is tested with every single letter I type as I have almost nothing in common with any of you people.

BTW, I take pride in that shirt. I am not ashamed of it at all. You have no idea what I had to go through to get it. (and I'm not telling anyone either. It's noyb.)...........:angel:

I love you, Dragon Shirt, I'm just poking fun. :p

Front
albumcovertee_front.jpg

Back
albumcovertee_back.jpg

A Mindless Self Indulgence shirt that reads "Eat Shit"

Glorious.

Back