Post a pic of your first model!

first modle

first of all, hello all, i am very new to max and have been using it only for about a month now, so im here to learn, and learn, and hopefully contribute something in the end to the community that helps its own...... :cheers:

here is my first model, i worked the basic shape from the tut at palace, and changed the rest on my own.....but anyhow it is my first, hope it is ok...

ps : made after 7days of max use, so please dont be too harsh.... :bounce:

displayimage.php

well, nice to be here:::

3doomsday said:
first of all, hello all, i am very new to max and have been using it only for about a month now, so im here to learn, and learn, and hopefully contribute something in the end to the community that helps its own...... :cheers:

here is my first model, i worked the basic shape from the tut at palace, and changed the rest on my own.....but anyhow it is my first, hope it is ok...

ps : made after 7days of max use, so please dont be too harsh.... :bounce:

displayimage.php

well, nice to be here:::

OMG dude that looks awesome nice job indeed

Keva said:
OMG dude that looks awesome nice job indeed
thanks keva, im working on my first human model currently, will post some images, and put up a link here, thankx again :)

Are you kidding? First one EVER? thats amazing... 7 days holy shit

Subatomic said:
Are you kidding? First one EVER? thats amazing... 7 days holy shit

lol yes, it is my first, poly model, my actual first was an all primitives office scene done for the buzz class

displayimage.php

the tut by cris really helped me in getin a basic shape, wont ever forget that :) :cheers:

Back