Post pictures of G-Man!

D

dazinith

i realized after last night that i need to take screenshots of the g-man when i see him.. so far i have seen him twice, so if you see him do a screenshot and post it!

i will try to hunt him down in the 2 places i have seen him later, but here is where i have found him for anyone who might get the pics before i can:

1) when you make it to the scientist and alex and get your suit there is a security camera. hit the button to change the camera and one of them will show the g-man briefly before he walks away

2) after you defeat the hellicopter for the first time you have to go to a booth with 2 switches, one of which is sparking.. to get there you have to take a long walk, at the begining of this walk is a sign saying 'observation deck' (or something like that).. when you get to the backside of that buildign you can see a huge amount of area, zoom in and look towards the 2 switches, the g-man is there looking in your direction.. once you spot him he turns around and walks away.. (i tried chasing down to him to no avail)

so take some pics if you see him! :)

Found him while not even playing the game....!

Anyway, screenshot :E :

Attachments

• gman.jpg
    gman.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 664
wicked
i had no idea there were so many appearances by him
its like where's waldo?
cant wait to find out the truth in HL3 :)

iLLiCiT said:
who is g-man??? sorry i'm a noob

WTF!? Who is G-Man!? What kind of question is that! He's only the best character in HL2.

If you played the first halflife at the end you were hired by the mysterious GMAN. If you played the beginning of hl2 the person that is talking is the GMAN.

well according to the Prima stratagy guide there are only 10 appearences of the GMan (they have pics of it too), but House... they didn't have that one in it... and Iagree that one is definitly one

Ownzed said:
WTF!? Who is G-Man!? What kind of question is that! He's only the best character in HL2.
how can u say something like that when YOU don't even really know everything about him? you idolize someone who you have nfi about...

Seen him...

#1 Begining
#2 Red Letter Day, Security Camera in lab
#3 Route Kanal, on a TV set powered by a Vort
#4 Water Hazard, in the Red Barn
#5 Water Hazard, viewing Gordon as he passes with the airboat, from a balcony.
#6 Water Hazard, GMan is seen walking towards the controls to the dam.
#7 Highway 17, Gordon spies him speaking with Colonel Odessa on a bombed out roof top.
(Supposely, GMan is reported to be overwatch you in Nova Prosepkt, I didnt notice this appearance.)
#8 Anticitzen One, on a TV set
#9 The ending.

9/10 (reported apperances.) Not bad. :)

boy*N.F.i* said:
how can u say something like that when YOU don't even really know everything about him? you idolize someone who you have nfi about...
Precisely why he's so bloody good. Easily one of the best computer game characters ever.

In that room when you first meet Dr.Kliner if you go to the screen and press the use button you see G-man on the tv

Here are the places that I found the infamouse G-Man. Okay... so the first and last ones aren't hard to find, there's now way that you CAN'T see him there :)

See my next post for more sightings :)

Attachments

• 1 - begining intro.jpg
    1 - begining intro.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 332
  • 2 - barney's monitor.jpg
    2 - barney's monitor.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 340
  • 3 - vortegaunts television.jpg
    3 - vortegaunts television.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 948
  • 4 - overseeing loading bay.jpg
    4 - overseeing loading bay.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 356
  • 5 - on the megatron.jpg
    5 - on the megatron.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 388
See my next post for more sightings, again :)

Attachments

• 6 - on the overpass.jpg
    6 - on the overpass.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 331
  • 7 - chilling at the dock.jpg
    7 - chilling at the dock.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 341
  • 8 - having a chat.jpg
    8 - having a chat.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 374
  • 9 - tv in the rubble.jpg
    9 - tv in the rubble.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 358
  • 10 - on the bigscreen.jpg
    10 - on the bigscreen.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 360
See my next post for more sightings, this is the last ones :)

Attachments

• 11 - nova security camera.jpg
    11 - nova security camera.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 364
  • 12 - gman out.jpg
    12 - gman out.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 357
Number's 1 and 12 dont really count, but i suppose you did see him...lol

I don't see the gman in 1 or 12... can anybody else see him? I think the posters just wants us to see something that's not there.

aeroripper said:
I don't see the gman in 1 or 12... can anybody else see him? I think the posters just wants us to see something that's not there.
Open your eyes you retard!

:cheese:

Xcert said:
See my next post for more sightings, again :)
Awesome!!!
I thought I seen him while on my airboat going under the overpass but I wasn't for sure.
...now I know.

:)

Wow, I have seen him 4 times now, never even thought it would be twelf times!!! But I havent finished the game yet, Im in Nova Prospekt now, where I found him myself at that camera screen.... wow, this is sooo great... but I think there have to been some more,.... in the beginning in City 17, when you arrive with that train.. he has to be somewhere there too I gues...

Lets see... :thumbs:

Can I post a picture here - I have a screenshoot of a sighting not showing on this thread?

if you click on the "post reply" button... there is a place in there where you can attache images and so on... :)

I found him at the railyard just after you get out of the Ravenholm mines. After you get to the open yard with the white van, follow the tracks until you get to a de-railed train. Crouch and look under the train on the left side and you will get a glimse of the Gman as he walks away.

Here are a few sitings that I am sure most people missed.

thanks for the images guys, im wondering now if some of these are people spawning the g-man, or if they are really there, but perhaps easier to find if noclipping..

but thanks for the findings, the g-man rules :thumbs:

There are definitely more than the ten that are listed in the book though...at least 12 total

Back