Post pictures of your Girlefriends....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scunna

Reaction score
If anyone doesnt mind post pictures of your girlfriends, just to see some nice totty, if you dont want too, then dont ok.

I cant atm cause I dont have ne lol ;(

:x You're a sick bastard! Why in hell do you want to see someone's GF pic? So you can pleasure youself to her!?!?

This should do you good.

Attachments

• 1e3-2004-068-med.jpg
    1e3-2004-068-med.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 324
good luck. no one on these forum has a girlfriend. that's why we're here :) - actually, i did, but we broke up recently.

Broke up with mine a month or so ago...

Single life is much better tbh

Yeah ime gona wank over ailevations gf really good lol *

*=not really

You saying my llama ain't good enough for you?

I KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

no she is proper lush and id give her one, but come on that aint your gf, if it is youre very lucky guy.

yeah i sense that these pictures arnt really your true gf lol

To view My Girle:

1- visit http://www.clubko.com
2-Click on menu
3-Choose Gallaries
4-Select Friday 28th May 2004 from the list
5- its the fourth picture in the new window list
6- she is the first one on the left

:)

great now I have to gouge my eyes out, thanks frank :)

1 . Real Uzi
2. We are 3rd to last, (im next to girl in red dress)
3. me and friend
4. coco
5. me and friend

Attachments

• IMG_0472.JPG
    IMG_0472.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 298
  • 101-0131_IMG.JPG
    101-0131_IMG.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 279
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 259
OMFG, **** women for a sec, PLZ TELL ME MORE ABOUT THAT UZI, LOOK AT THE ****IN SILENCER ON THAT THING, TWICE THE SIZE OF THE GUN, TELL ME MORE, i want one but sadly i live in england which means i cant legally, cause ill have the local SWAT team knoking on my door lol.

that gun is also legal here, dad has some sweet connections. Should see what my uncle has....things from crazy looking pistols, to m4a1's and ak47s, to grenades. That barrel get's really hot once you start shooting it, i mean really hot.

I call BS on the M4A1/AK47 claims. AFAIK, those aren't legal ANYWHERE in the states.

I even call BS on the uzi, but whatever.

Yeah, considering we've had that uzi for some 12-15 years, even though it was hard to get back then, they are even harder to get now. Shuzer, you dont know much on the outside world do you, or dont expect the unexpected, cause i guarantee there is shit in this world that we all have no clue about that the government or some other country is doing.

tokin said:
Yeah, considering we've had that uzi for some 12-15 years, even though it was hard to get back then, they are even harder to get now. Shuzer, you dont know much on the outside world do you, or dont expect the unexpected, cause i guarantee there is shit in this world that we all have no clue about that the government or some other country is doing.

I'm just not willing to believe someone on the internet who can make something up so easily. Yes, you can HAVE the guns, but they're not legal and if you're caught with them you can get into ALOT of trouble.

Whatever, I can believe the uzi since you're holding it, but you have no proof if it's real or not.

Shuzer said:
I call BS on the M4A1/AK47 claims. AFAIK, those aren't legal ANYWHERE in the states.

I even call BS on the uzi, but whatever.

all of those are legal, so long as they are semi automatic. of course they can be modified easily but thats another story.

they are legal everywhere, just more legal in more "rustic" states. a class D or possibly H firearms license is a prereqsuisite too.

gh0st said:
all of those are legal, so long as they are semi automatic. of course they can be modified easily but thats another story.

they are legal everywhere, just more legal in more "rustic" states. a class D or possibly H firearms license is a prereqsuisite too.

Ah, didn't know that. Either way, I just don't like to believe whatever I hear on the net.

Pulse said:
......and do we care?

I think not, madame.

since youre a headcrab we totally understand you want to boost your post count. how about you dont be a **** while your at it, huh?

Oh yes, my opinion is always looked down upon because I have a lower post count than everyone else!

Jesus christ lol....

Pulse said:
Oh yes, my opinion is always looked down upon because I have a lower post count than everyone else!

Jesus christ lol....

"do we care."

that isnt your opinion. thats you trying to speak for everyone. dont whine about what other people are having a discussion about. someone asked a question and it got answered. :dork:

gh0st said:
"do we care."

that isnt your opinion. thats you trying to speak for everyone. dont whine about what other people are having a discussion about. someone asked a question and it got answered. :dork:

And it was anwered well. And tokin, if you do actually have all that gear, that's pretty cool. I've just become rather cynical in terms of believing what people say :)

Shuzer said:
And it was anwered well. And tokin, if you do actually have all that gear, that's pretty cool. I've just become rather cynical in terms of believing what people say :)

yeah hook us up with some gats.

ailevation said:
:x You're a sick bastard! Why in hell do you want to see someone's GF pic? So you can pleasure youself to her!?!?

This should do you good.

Ok...so..which one is your girlfriend and which one are you? ;)

Anyway...This is really kind of a useless topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back