Post to show off your Gold avatars

Awww yeah foo, i gotz mah bling bling all up n herr yo!
Dont be hatin' on mah fez fo reel G. Repekct.

-Alix

hl015.jpg

news flash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can anybody goldify my avatar please???

and if you have some spare time, have the text "hl2" on the aircraft?

Alec_85 said:
At least I was original :)

I know this isn't a spray thread but I would appreciate it someone could mod one of these tga-files for me (the silver one mostly). I would love to spray a golden HL2 logo in CS:S :E

Mr. Redundant's Silver logo:
http://www.undertheinfluence.org/~mrredundant/cs:s/2/hl2netredlogo.rar

Merc's semi-goldish logo:
http://www.undertheinfluence.org/~mrredundant/cs:s/2/logos/Merc.rar

what do you mean?
Dekstar made a gold recolor of my silver that I retouched and uploaded here:
http://www.undertheinfluence.org/users/mrredundant/cs:s/2/logos/dekbronzegold.rar (it includes a bronzish one he did too)
that is if you just wanted my hl2 logo gold.

My ave is nice.

edit: Oh I forgot to upload the file :)

Can anyone make my avatar in gold theme? I suck at photoshop...

Maybe Barnie knocking on a gold door? :)

When then game is released I WILL PLAY IT, there won't be time to change any avatars months after the release!!!!11

johnnypoopoopant said:
are u guys gonna go back to your old non gold avatar when the game is released??
No I'll change it in a few days or so. Or perhaps when others start doing it.

Mines gold..............ish
A goldish-yellow background for mine would be cool (hint,hint)

Here you go, Cereal.

Oh, and one for Sharp too.

These are so easy its fun.

Phisionary said:
well, maybe this is a stupid idea, but we should take all the gold avatars and put 'em in one giant collage in honor of this occasion....

maybe we could send a link to valve. I dunno.

I compiled all the 'gold avatars' from everyone that posted in this thread within the first 24 hours after HL2 went gold, and sent it to Gabe. He forwarded it around the office and everyone there appreciated our enthusiasm :D

-UnmarkedOne

UnmarkedOne said:
I compiled all the 'gold avatars' from everyone that posted in this thread within the first 24 hours after HL2 went gold, and sent it to Gabe. He forwarded it around the office and everyone there appreciated our enthusiasm :D

-UnmarkedOne
Bad ASS! you ****ing r0x0r!

YAY VALVE! YAY GABE! YAY GOLD! YAY HL2! YAY HL2.NET! YAY UnmarkedOne! YAY!
I guess I'ma bit excited..

I'm a little late to the party, but hey, it's the thought that counts!

*ahem*
Yay!

UnmarkedOne said:

-UnmarkedOne

thanks man that straight up rocks.

Mine sucks huh? Anyone able to do a better job of it, in animated gif form?

UnmarkedOne said:

-UnmarkedOne
Awesome! :E

UnmarkedOne said:

-UnmarkedOne

You bastard. You forgot mine!!! I'll kill you!!!!! Just kidding.

Nah, it's there :) Fifth row over, eighth avatar down. That be yours.

-UnmarkedOne

Alec_85 said:
I don't see my avatar in there ;( :flame: Oh well.

Yeah, like I said, this was sent days ago, shortly after Phisionary suggested sending Valve the collage on page 10 of the thread. Looks like the first time you posted was on the 11th page. No worries though, it's the thought that counts, and I'm sure Valve appreciated it :D

-UnmarkedOne

Well, I'm not using it here, but this is (has been for 1,5 years already) my self made HL2 avatar on another forum. It wasn't meant for gold, but it fits the occasion I guess :p

Back