Post Your Desktop

Wait but i didn't get to tell you guys about this cool new game i downloaded for gnome,
its called super tux...your a penguin in a go kart its so silly.Also there is a bunch of
themes for gnome that you can download and make it look so much cooler.
and...and...and
okay i'll stop now

We get it. You run Ubuntu. Now, shut the fuck up.

desktop2eq6.jpg

A picture of me and my 3 brothers, at my brothers wedding.

I have hidden their identity and created a genuinely sinister picture in the process.

Shodan can you link me to your winamp and XP themes? They're amazing.

Also...

awesome.gif

Short recoil, your brother's batman belt, at a WEDDING, is just another legend about you that I will fully manipulate to exalt your greatness.

"Yeah dude, his brother was the GOD DAMN BATMAN."

Short Recoil, how the **** do you grow a beard like that dude? I'm older than you and I can't grow a good beard at all. ****ing Genetics...

Though... my dad can grow a god damned ZZ Top beard if he wanted to, so I don't know what the deal is.

I guess it's just all that testosterone you have.

Bumpity.
Decided to put menu on bottom now, looks good for the moment.

desksz1.jpg

Today I had to do a complete system f***ing reinstall, but by the end I got it looking nice.

desktopoy7.jpg

Holy shit, nice Bleach wallpaper. I wish I could finish watching the series. I can't find an English version of episodes 80 something and up. :(

Have you still got that NSFW desktop, Pitz? If have PLEASE DON'T POST IT AGAIN!!! It took a long time for me to recover after seeing that last time!!!

Have you still got that NSFW desktop, Pitz? If have PLEASE DON'T POST IT AGAIN!!! It took a long time for me to recover after seeing that last time!!!

I always have a NSFW picture :O

Holy shit, nice Bleach wallpaper. I wish I could finish watching the series. I can't find an English version of episodes 80 something and up. :(

Try veoh.com for episodes of stuff, they're generally pretty good for it.

I think the latest dub IS 80 something. Not really sure, I watch sub (which is on about 180 :p).

They were in Spanish and French, so I'd hope they got to the US dub first/at the same time :p

Just reinstalled WindowsXP today, sorry for the boring picture :(
desktopdf5.jpg

No Deathmaster, I can't tell the difference in Vista and XP :p

The CD I have includes Corporate + vista package

Yeah, the guy who built the package just went ahead and threw the XP package in, and some assorted things he likes. He has plenty of decent gadgets installed, with some nifty proggies like FF2, Ccleaner, and some other assorted goodies.

I was gonna install x64 XP till I found out that my ethernet doesn't have a driver that works on it. So it was go back to slower 32 XP (which I do have installed on another backup drive) or just reinstall faster 64 Vista.

XP 64 is a joke avoid it at all costs, XP 32 is NOT slower than 64. Vista 64bit I have no problems with, except for it being Vista.

XP 32 IS slower than 64 Vista for me, in almost every aspect.

Or am I the only one doing it right?
Since Ace loves Bleach so much here's another.
deskhh2.jpg

After my glorious 22'' monitor, repairing the old pc makes this... whatever the **** it is small. 19''? Meh. So shite now.

Back