Post Your Desktops the "Willie will give you bananas if you do eet" Edition

I don't use rapidshare all too often, and I dunno why but I just prefer youtube downloader.

cubeh.jpg

Reminds me of that one movie where they're all trapped in that cube and they have to get out.

Yeah, what is that cube movie called? I remember the cube could actually break up into different smaller cubes and no one really knew how they got inside the cube.

Does anyone remember the name?

Don't worry, he was being sarcastic. What was that sequel called? It had like, a hypercube in it.

dfgdfhd.jpg

I set it to this to remind me to do something. Can't remember what it was though.

The icon on the left matches it. It says "untitled"

Maybe you need to title something?

Oh, that must have been it. I must need to rename the untitled-2.jpg to something else.

Had to get rid of the windows 7 theme because it just slowed my computer down too much. I kept the icons though. They look more sleek.

24b0wmx.jpg

I got this here, a few years ago. Decided to implement it and see how it looks.

Sorry, just grabbed it off 4chan /wg/, replaced it already. :(

Desktop2.jpg

Twas in Hongkong, connecting flight to SF. Got bored, and had to replace my pyro wallpaper sometime.

What are you doing with the phone numbers of high school girls YOU ARE 24 YEARS OLD

You should be getting the numbers of elementary school girls.

What are you doing with the phone numbers of high school girls YOU ARE 24 YEARS OLD

You should be getting the numbers of elementary school girls.

I renamed it. I know there are more people with a moral stance of middle school than the elementary.

*it is full of fetus' numbers.*

Back