Post your favorite gaming food!

tomato and cucumber salad with balsamic vinegar and oil. and a gladd of water.dont ask, i think its the best dish in the world. for anyone who hasnt tryed it, do so.

Mousemats. I like to chew on them. The wristsupport is also good. Dont like the keyboard though, hurts my teeth...

Cherry Coke and any non greasey food so my keyboard doesn't get greasey and gross. :cheers:

I don't eat while I game. Although my favorite drink while gaming is
port. :cheers:

Coke and a ham mayonase cucumber and lettice sandwich yum :)

A few peanutbutter sandwiches in the middle of the night with a good glass of milk. Midnightsnacks rule!

I like to eat cereal, either frosted shreddies or frosted wheats, the milk left over is my drink:cheese:

While I'm gaming... hmm... a full 7 course meal just like in the old days of france... while I sit and chat with my guests on the other side of the internet cable

Edit: and a nice claret to entice my pallete

beef, turkey, or venison jerky. wow. that rhymes. oh and a tall glass of green tea to go with that.

O_O are you serious?! A Perogie is...well. Hmmm. Take ravioli...replace the insides with mash potato stuff and (optional) deep fry it.

Grilled cheese sandwiches with slices of tomatoes and tabasco hot sauce with ice-cold coke, or almost any fast-food junk too : )

Originally posted by Agent4054
O_O are you serious?! A Perogie is...well. Hmmm. Take ravioli...replace the insides with mash potato stuff and (optional) deep fry it.

oooooh, sounds nice. It must be american.

Sadly, I don't eat much while playing. I try to keep my desk and computer area as clean as possible. Sometimes I might bring in some fruits or drinks, but nothing greasy.

Chow Mein , Orange chicken , Beef and Broccoli, 3 egg rolls , alot of Hot sauce , 12 bottles of heniken and a partridge in a pair tree

FEAR!

yum.jpg

yes!

a picture is worth a thousand words

All this talk about food made me hungry.
And yeah.. I don't eat while gaming. :x

Back