Post your pets!

Reaction score
I have a brown pitbull-terrier named Rocky, and a grey cat named Missy. We had Rocky for a little over a year and a half, and Missy for a couple months. Took about 2-3 weeks to introduce them to each other. At first she got the office and Rocky got the rest of the house, after they got use to each other they now both get free access to most of the house while we're around.

Aw that's just too cute.

I've got a cat named Minoes and a rabbit named Snoesje, can't find any picks right now but I'll upload some later...

5637ovoidrockmed.jpg

30ag7s4.gif

I have a dog but I don't have any pictures of him.

I had a lot of pets growing up but nothing bigger than a bunny. And all the turtles we had died of diseases

2762367253_799482caee.jpg

We have a Lakeland Terrier named Sandy. I've posted about her before but obviously not in this thread. She's nine now but she's still as hyper as she always was!

I'll post my cat to the highest bidder. (She might be dead when she gets to you though, I'm not sure cats can breath very well in sealed up boxes)

We have a Lakeland Terrier named Sandy. I've posted about her before but obviously not in this thread. She's nine now but she's still as hyper as she always was!

My German shepherd is the same way. Actually I think the older he gets the MORE he wants to play, or need some kind of attention. Zeke truly is an attention whore.

I guess it's true what they say about Essex :p

woofap.

i'm actually from london originally but moved up when i was two.

i have a springer spaniel called Rosie, but she not so springy now cos shes 14, but shes no where near dying.
i also have a rabbit called Homer, and a TORTOISE called treacle. he has a big penis/tail:eek:. however hes hibernating now so i cant take pics. maybe in the summer.

he will be the biggest household tortoise you'll see in the UK, i'm pretty sure.

Wow that's gorgeous.

Thanks, that is Sasha (we never named her). Incredible dog, she chose us as her owners after being abused and starved. Runt of a show dog litter, the mother trying to kill her. She is 15 years old now and about to die, she is very intelligent and we are letting her die on her own terms but his dog has will and strength beyond anything I have ever seen.

sspx0069.jpg

Bawww, Sasha looks so sweet! It's really sad to think she's dying now. :(

RAWR.

IMGP0587.jpg

We have a Lakeland Terrier named Sandy...
Bwahaha, a friend of mine had a couple of dogs like that, but about half the size (might have been a different breed... I forget). They were so tiny whenever they barked it sounded like they were sneezing.

Cornerstone, that's indeed a gorgeous dog and it's sad to hear you're losing her. :(

Bwahaha, a friend of mine had a couple of dogs like that, but about half the size (might have been a different breed... I forget). They were so tiny whenever they barked it sounded like they were sneezing.

If they were half the size of Sandy then they must have been absolutely tiny because Sandy's very small. Her two brothers are bigger than her and she's not the size of an average Lakeland Terrier.

Here's my actual pet.

She's pretty old but still acts young. Meows like a zombie cat though. She's tiny and weighs like 4-5 pounds.

dscf2819.jpg

dscf2843.jpg

dscf2875.jpg

dscf2856.jpg

dscf2857.jpg

Back