Post your pets!

Aww, your cat's really cute, Raz! I just wish I could post some photos of Sandy as a puppy because you would not believe how adorably cute she was then! She would have to have been the cutest Lakeland terrier puppy EVER!!! Although I biased, of course!

n665955505_5044374_4677.jpg

2 small Rat Terriers. On the left is Kate and right is jack. I named Jack after a junkyard lol.

n665955505_5044376_5262.jpg

Oh, sorry. Yeah. "Tom" or "Jerry" isn't enough for me unless it's "Tom & Jerry" or "Tom from Tom & Jerry", etc... lol

A wee puppy we got, but unfortunately couldn't keep. She's back with the breeders now living with some of her extended family.

2007_100721stBday0037.jpg

Is that a purebred German Shepard?

Yes. It's the long-haired variation.

Actually, according to Wikipedia it's treated equally to the short-haired one by German and UK Kennel Clubs, but considered a fault by American ones. I think the long-haired look nicer, though.

That was her chew toy. A soft brick meant for throwing at people Jackass style :)

She is a German Shepard too btw unfocused.

She is a German Shepard too btw unfocused.

I remember when my dog looked like that. :) I could lie on the sofa, watching a movie and have him sleep on my chest. Now his head alone is about the size of him back then.

I've got too many to photograph, so I'll just list them.

A jack Russell
A cat
2 rabbits
6 chickens
50+ goldfish

Haha, you guys have cats, that sucks.

P1020246.jpg

He's old, fat, and awesome.

p1010009n.jpg

Cat seeking attractive, dominant cat for intense relationship. Must enjoy fine literature, the smell but not taste of salmon, and a good tummy rub.

I exist only in the mind of my dearest enemies and that is the curse that I would have if I were more.

If I was to post my pets, my post would look like a pair of pictures composed of dirt, grass, leaves and maybe some cat shit.

Here are some photos of my rabbit, Pudding Cake. She may look sweet, but she's quite a terror.

Also, note the Rorschach markings.

image313f.jpg

image321w.jpg

image0126z.jpg

image346i.jpg

Back