POST YOUR PICS (v. June 19, 2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Cherry posted a picture of her holding up a sign saying "Hello HL2.NET!" or "HETAIRIA ROCKS" or something, would you believe she was telling the truth? Because that'd be like a dickslap in the face to a lot of people here.

-Angry Lawyer

DO IT CHERRY, DO IT!!!!111111111

If Cherry posted a picture of her holding up a sign saying "Hello HL2.NET!" or "HETAIRIA ROCKS" or something, would you believe she was telling the truth? Because that'd be like a dickslap in the face to a lot of people here.

-Angry Lawyer

It'd have to be done in a completely non photoshopped way. Which is not gonna happen.

Something like arranging pencils or paperclips to spell it out on the carpet with her face on the ground near it.

-Angry Lawyer
I'm for this.

-Angry Lawyer

She'd probably just get an onslaught of people accusing her of using photoshop.

Personally, I don't care if Cherry's telling the truth or not, either way, she's a big attention whore, and all around obnoxious, boy or girl.

Personally, I don't care if Cherry's telling the truth or not, either way, she's a big attention whore, and all around obnoxious, boy or girl.

Werd to your mother. All the picture does is make her not a liar, she's still everything else.

I've always been one for "innocent until proven guilty". Unless I have a hunch, or Yog-Sothoth whispers the answers in my ears (hence my Henry-sense). But maybe I've been getting soft.

-Angry Lawyer

How the HELL did this thread get nearly a thousand replies in ONE DAY?!?!

[edit] June, lol.

I've always been one for "innocent until proven guilty". Unless I have a hunch, or Yog-Sothoth whispers the answers in my ears (hence my Henry-sense). But maybe I've been getting soft.

-Angry Lawyer

You're a lawyer! You just accept the highest bidder's pay D:

Stigmata said:
How the HELL did this thread get nearly a thousand replies in ONE DAY?!?!

After work, I have a lot of spare time on my hands.

Heh, forum drama. Oh-so entertaining.

EDIT: DAMNIT LAWYER! You weren't supposed to make it that obvious!

* JNightshade takes back bag of rape dollars

-Angry Lawyer

I thought cherry was either rambler or knghenry, only knghenry because of the track record of PrincessJen, and just a hunch that told me it was Rambler...

It'd have to be done in a completely non photoshopped way. Which is not gonna happen.

Something like arranging pencils or paperclips to spell it out on the carpet with her face on the ground near it.

oh. my. god. i can't win can i? seriously, why are you SO reluctant to beleive there's a girl here? why do you care? and FYI, i am NOT spelling out halflife2.net with bloody pencils. moron.

why don't you prove to me who you are? because quite frankly i don't give a shit if you beleive me or not, you're obviously a c****. i have friends on here, why would i want to prove anything to YOU?

oh. my. god. i can't win can i? seriously, why are you SO reluctant to beleive there's a girl here? why do you care? and FYI, i am NOT spelling out halflife2.net with bloody pencils. moron.

We know there are a couple girls here. We're not reluctant to believe that. We're just reluctant to believe your story. And nobody here would care if you didn't start posting it in every single god damn thread that you're a girl, that you're a lesbian, that you're an attention whore, etc etc etc.

The only thing we've REALLY cared about... is that you're bloody annoying.

And by the way... I couldn't care less even if you did spell that crap out. Want to know why? Because I don't care. I know you're a fake, I knew it from your first couple posts. I just think it'd be humorous and worth a good laugh.

what story is that? i'm gay, i'm a girl and i play halflife. OHHHHH MYYY GOODDDDD!! OUTRAGEOUS!! i see now why you don't beleive it. are you that sheltered?

and what's trolling?

what story is that? i'm gay, i'm a girl and i play halflife. OHHHHH MYYY GOODDDDD!! OUTRAGEOUS!! i see now why you don't beleive it. are you that sheltered?

and what's trolling?

Where you sit under the bridge (THE INTERNET) and annoy all the billy goats (INTERNET USERS) that try to cross.

Post pictures of you holding up four fingers on one hand, and holding a box of a steam-downloaded copy of half-life 2 in the other. Then I might believe you.

and what's trolling?

I'm starting to think you're my ex-girlfriend.

We know there are a couple girls here. We're not reluctant to believe that. We're just reluctant to believe your story. And nobody here would care if you didn't start posting it in every single god damn thread that you're a girl, that you're a lesbian, that you're an attention whore, etc etc etc.

The only thing we've REALLY cared about... is that you're bloody annoying.

And by the way... I couldn't care less even if you did spell that crap out. Want to know why? Because I don't care. I know you're a fake, I knew it from your first couple posts. I just think it'd be humorous and worth a good laugh.

So true. No sane girl would ever jump on an internet forum and go, "haha LOL, I'm a girl that has a girlfriend! hahaha lol!"

Most girls don't even release the fact that they are a female in the first couple posts because they figure if they do, they will get spammed with bullshit. Why don't you get over the identity crisis and just..post under a real name. Hell, don't even tell us you pretended to be a girl, just forget and continue.

What did you just say to Kore?

I told him to shut up? Honestly, if my sexuality or gender mattered at all on a ****ing internet forum, I'd know better than to flaunt it around like it's the only reason anyone should like me.

He just asked? All you need to say is you are not willing to say. Also i'm sure he didn't ask you to condemn you for your sex.

Bvagsm, great picture! I don't even know this Cherry person, and i don't think i want to.

He just asked? All you need to say is you are not willing to say. Also i'm sure he didn't ask you to condemn you for your sex.

I know, but I really don't think me saying "Shut up" in a half-serious manner was that big of a deal either.

Cherry, you remind of those girls at the VW/Audi shows I go to. They drive a modified car and are a girl and then won't shut the hell up about it. They always have to tell 'that story' about how everybody thinks their car is their boyfriend's car, just so they can talk about how nobody takes a female car enthusiast seriously. Maybe I'm an asshole, but it just seems that 97% of the time I see a girl driving a modified car they are always trying to attract an abnormal amount of attention to themselves because they think they're special by taking up a 'male' hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back