Post your pictures here!

Wow, nice to know that you're on uglypeople.com, huh?

-Vert

Work1.jpg

Thats me working hard.

Originally posted by -FP- LoS
Jennifer would win any fight against any man. Heh, she would flash them, and when they are staring at her charms, she kicks them in the balls and runs off! ;) Thats my girl!
*wonders if getting kicked in the balls would be worth seeing the flash...* i think i could stand the pain if it wouldn't linger so...

EDIT- new avatar, err first avatar! I look absolutley ponderous darling!

Did not work, oh wells, evil hosting site, teehee... i would delete this if i could.. EDIT- perhaps its working now
teehee.jpg

Originally posted by The DemonWithin
That room seems kinda orange.

Haha thats what u get for a 9 $ camera .. the normal color on the wall are white..

For some reason, I think sweman2k would look like...uhh, shit whats his name! Gah memory loss!...the main guy in hl. Just grow the ghotee, and get the right glasses!

I honestly thought my post would get more replies.

Originally posted by SpuD
I honestly thought my post would get more replies.
I second that, and in response to yours me, I would not do not want to rub you ever! Your body is covered in eyes! ICKY POTATO!

Originally posted by -FP- LoS
For some reason, I think sweman2k would look like...uhh, shit whats his name! Gah memory loss!...the main guy in hl. Just grow the ghotee, and get the right glasses!
uh, leave now, your a disgrace, haha jk, gordon freeman.

hmm next fight, LoneDeranger vs Steve. vote guys, who would win. oh and Valved Ray Vs sweman2k.

Well I don't have any pictures of me right at hand other than this one of me during my summer job.

Im the first guy dressed in white closest to the camera.

Originally posted by eyesore
You look like an anime character. ^_^
that's not the first time someone has told me that

:D an honor to be compared to manson =]

you look like a cross between sonic the hedgehog and scooby doo.

are you wearing make up? or have you never seen the light of day?

lol are u thinking of setting up an illegal betting system demon? :p

from the looks of it id say eyesore

is there a way to get a digital camera to take a picture on its own after like 10 seconds so i don't have to hold it out infront of me like eyesore did lol.

I'm not fighting with him, I'm just poking fun of him. he looks pretty and fragile!

Back