Post your recent Deathmatch Scores!!!!

Ryjalon5k

Reaction score
hey everyone, lets see those pwnage screens of your highscores!.....

here is mine, im on 56k, so i think i did pretty good.

Attachments

• o-k 56k score.JPG
    o-k 56k score.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 435
here are some... :)

Attachments

• score1.jpg
    score1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 383
  • score2.jpg
    score2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 325
  • score3.jpg
    score3.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 303
  • score5.jpg
    score5.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 307
All you guys need to know is Arsenal 5 - Rosenburg 1 ..... Arsenal = best team in Europe, CL finals here we come!

Woohoo, another 'look at how good I am at killing noobs thread'

SkylineGT-R34 said:
All you guys need to know is Arsenal 5 - Rosenburg 1 ..... Arsenal = best team in Europe, CL finals here we come!
Ha ha! Every time I mention Arsenal, my old soccer coach swells up and looks like he's about to choke me. His favorite saying is "Don't say Arsenal around me. To me, Arsenal is a 4-letter word."

SkylineGT-R34 said:

All I got to say is pmers and one, and that team won't stand up to anything they have, kthxbye.

hey man.. u lookin for a clan? I think you would make a great addition to [POT]

this game is so easy, all you need is the magnum and your set..

I can tell you my best and its 784/13. Played for 5 hours on the same map on the same server. But i never thought of taking a pic. Simply because i dont have an ego. I could care.

However i do got a pic of a 188/62 score i got in CS:S. Althought thats not my highest either.

DiSTuRbEd said:
All I got to say is pmers and one, and that team won't stand up to anything they have, kthxbye.
Dude, those are UK Football teams :p not AG clans :E

And SilverHaze stop recruiting for your joke of a clan :)

And some pretty nice scores in here, well done peeps :)

OMG isnt amazing that you have a Revolver in your hand? I hate those people. I dont camp a weapon. I never use rocket launcher unless i have no other choice. And i dont camp. I use whatever is nearby and i never standstill long enough so im always mocing and picking up something else.

My highest was 1029-0, and I only used pistol.
And matt-daly your score means shit, I'll be impressed when you did that with a shotgun or a submachine gun, not the magnum n00b canon (and dont lie that you dont cause you have it in 2 out of your 3 pictures, 3rd one ironically you died).
Anyways, matt you win the hardcore n00b of the day award.

ComradeBadger said:
Dude, those are UK Football teams :p not AG clans :E

lmfao, atleast someone knows the diffrence between empire like Arsenal and some shit AG clan.

Assassin X said:
OMG isnt amazing that you have a Revolver in your hand? I hate those people. I dont camp a weapon. I never use rocket launcher unless i have no other choice. And i dont camp. I use whatever is nearby and i never standstill long enough so im always mocing and picking up something else.

It is annoying when people only use the magnum. I use the gravity gun and whatever is around :E. I hate it on Overwatch when people with the rocket launcher barricade the stairs and camp.

ROFL SKYLINE.
My highest was 1029-0, and I only used pistol.

You get the Liar of the day award.

No one can JUST use the pistol and get that score and not die. Unless your cheating, on a server with 1 other person who ahs the skills of a rock or your just full of it.

The end result of a 1/2 hour game at a 500 people lan I went to over the weekend.

Assassin X said:
ROFL SKYLINE.

You get the Liar of the day award.

No one can JUST use the pistol and get that score and not die. Unless your cheating, on a server with 1 other person who ahs the skills of a rock or your just full of it.

1. you are an idiot who doesnt understand sacrasm
2. your 784/13 is bullshit, its weird that you got that score and didnt get a picture ... what a coincidence :rolleyes:

So why dont you take your lies elsewhere and try to impress your geek duddies on some other forums.

I was gonna say.

2. your 784/13 is bullshit, its weird that you got that score and didnt get a picture ... what a coincidence

Like i said i dont expect anyone to believe me. And i could really care. I dont have an ego so i dont take pics, i play to have fun.

But if you want to make yourself happy go to the thread about Barricades to see how i got the score. Anyways ive seen higher scores in servers before so its not impossible.

Anyways, like I said And matt-daly your score means shit, I'll be impressed when you did that with a shotgun or a submachine gun, not the magnum n00b canon (and dont lie that you dont cause you have it in 2 out of your 3 pictures, 3rd one ironically you died).
Matt/RuN you win the hardcore n00b of the day award.

Assassin X said:
I was gonna say.

Like i said i dont expect anyone to believe me. And i could really care. I dont have an ego so i dont take pics, i play to have fun.

But if you want to make yourself happy go to the thread about Barricades to see how i got the score. Anyways ive seen higher scores in servers before so its not impossible.

You could get a score of 1000/0 and I wouldn't care. As you even said yourself. However to get that kind of score that just means your fighting weaker opponents. Post a screenie from an incredibly hard match.

However to get that kind of score that just means your fighting weaker opponents.

See. Technically now your just being nieve. I do hate it when people say "Well you were just facing weaker people". Give me a break, if someones better then you admit dont make excuses.

Like me for an example. I am a Pro Gamer. Heres a pic if you dont believe me:

DSC7902.jpg

Have you ever gone to our compeitions at the Gravity Games? Or any CPL GGL or any Pro Gamer competition? Were hard to beat. ONCE AGAIN i could care about my score but saying "Maybe you were facing weaker people" isnt always true. I think its just anoter way to say "You and idiot because your better then me".

BTW i dont feel im better then anyone. I could care because i dont really like HL2DM all that much. Theres way better then me. That score was a one time thing and only because i stayed on for so long.

Assassin X said:
See. Technically now your just being nieve. I do hate it when people say "Well you were just facing weaker people". Give me a break, if someones better then you admit dont make excuses.

Like me for an example. I am a Pro Gamer. Heres a pic if you dont believe me:

DSC7902.jpg

Have you ever gone to our compeitions at the Gravity Games? Or any CPL GGL or any Pro Gamer competition? Were hard to beat. ONCE AGAIN i could care about my score but saying "Maybe you were facing weaker people" isnt always true. I think its just anoter way to say "You and idiot because your better then me".

BTW i dont feel im better then anyone. I could care because i dont really like HL2DM all that much. Theres way better then me. That score was a one time thing and only because i stayed on for so long.

Cleveland, Ohio? Heh, thats where I live... maybe ill stop by next event if its any good ;]

Anyway, all the original and top "pro gamers" from HLDM and HL2 will be at the Winter Wonder LAN 2004, this December. http://www.seprem.net/wwl3/

this is after alot of people came and went after about 45 minutes i checked the scores and i was pleasantly surprised

When your kill count doesn't match up (fairly closely) with the death count of the other players, there's not much point in posting it.

Lanthanide said:
When your kill count doesn't match up (fairly closely) with the death count of the other players, there's not much point in posting it.
Indeed.
I think this thread is pointless myself. I mean there are so many loopholes when posting there scores.

My best score is somewhere around 10 kills and 50 deaths, DAMN I pwn.

SkylineGT-R34 said:
Anyways, like I said And matt-daly your score means shit, I'll be impressed when you did that with a shotgun or a submachine gun, not the magnum n00b canon (and dont lie that you dont cause you have it in 2 out of your 3 pictures, 3rd one ironically you died).
Matt/RuN you win the hardcore n00b of the day award.

take a chill pill. you sound like your feelings have been hurt or something. no one has personally attacked you, so why do you feel the need to attack them?

can't delete. but i decided to remove my reply... arguments never end on this board

i cant use the mag for shit, because people are jumping around and shit, and there is lint in my mouse

when you save a screen shot, which folder does it go? i want to post my screenshot of 37-4 but when i do it in paint and upload it to photobucket the picture shows up too small so you can't see the numbers so i want to upload the screenshot directly from the folder it is in instead of putting it into ms paint first. anyway, what is wrong with magnum? it's not too strong, it's very easy to counter. when i am 1-1 with someone with magnum i kill them 95% of the time.

nm, i found it
EDIT: nm again, i can only find screenshots from singleplayer :(

Back