Post (YouTube) just one track...

Chris Cunningham's work may not always be gold, but even the peel out is miles ahead of what most others can muster.

I generally don't care for Bjork, but I do like that song. And Chris Cunningham again... of course it's going to be sex.

Yeah, having looked into it some more, she has made some pretty dodgy stuff, but most of the songs on the Homogenic album are damn fine. A lot like the one I posted. She has got one hell of a voice though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjAoBKagWQA

A friend sent me the link, its his favourite video. Im glad he did, because it led to my discovery that Bjork is awesomely fantastic.

I've been meaning to get into Bjork for a while now because the few songs I've heard are really good. Tell me, wheres the best place to start? I really liked that song, btw.

I've been meaning to get into Bjork for a while now because the few songs I've heard are really good. Tell me, wheres the best place to start? I really liked that song, btw.

Well I only really started listening to her last friday, but if you liked that and like this and this then you should look into Homogenic. Its the only one i've had a proper listen to, and its excellent.

Well I only really started listening to her last friday, but if you liked that and like this and this then you should look into Homogenic. Its the only one i've had a proper listen to, and its excellent.

Awesome. To be fair, I could just listen to these songs with just her voice, the nice music is just a cool bonus. It's great.

Awesome. To be fair, I could just listen to these songs with just her voice, the nice music is just a cool bonus. It's great.

As far as I know she actually made an album with songs entirely composed of her voice in different layers (acappella or whatever it is). Havent heard it though.

I have all Bjork's stuff. Medulla is her best album, but that may be better for advanced bjork users.

A good bet would be the Greatest Hits, to get a good sampling of the whole pre-Medulla career spectrum.
It's also the only straight-up album that has the single version of All Is Full of Love, which is rightly considered one of her best songs.

I have all Bjork's stuff. Medulla is her best album, but that may be better for advanced bjork users.

A good bet would be the Greatest Hits, to get a good sampling of the whole pre-Medulla career spectrum.
It's also the only straight-up album that has the single version of All Is Full of Love, which is rightly considered one of her best songs.

I was a fan of the sugarcubes for awhile before she went solo ..they were pretty good for their time. Bjork is a musician's musician ..thankfully she has too much integrity to go mainstream

Back