Post's per day-Poll edition

Well?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
Just making so you won't have to read through this thread to find the average posts per day of users

Oh thank god for this, I was worried I was going to have to go through all the replies with my calculator!

This post was written in Sarcasm™ - The lowest form of wit.

Before my post count was reset it was about 6. Lately I've been posting 10+ per day.

aww, I used to have 10, but now I've slipped to 8.5 :(

Suicide42 said:
aww, I used to have 10, but now I've slipped to 8.5 :(
That's terrible! Be more vigilant.
5.43 or something. :cheers:

Total Posts: 1,710 (4.99 posts per day) I'm going to be at 10/day IN NO TIME..MUWAHAHA!

The way it calculates the posts is pretty dumb. You could sign-up, post 15122 times in one day, not visit for 5 years, then come back and it wouldn't say 15122 posts per day.

3.61 posts per day for me. I remember I took a few months break so the averaging is fecked, like I mentioned above.

StardogChampion said:
The way it calculates the posts is pretty dumb. You could sign-up, post 15122 times in one day, not visit for 5 years, then come back and it wouldn't say 15122 posts per day.

3.61 posts per day for me. I remember I took a few months break so the averaging is fecked, like I mentioned above.

That's why it's called an average :eek:

And really...it's not like a competition...although my posts per day kicks ass. 10.12 :D

StardogChampion said:

That's pretty much what I did. Although I registered, only posted 10 times in about 1 year, then started posting loads.

3.43 posts per day.

I went to this forum where half the regular posters had post per days of over 30, this guy had been around three months and had 8265 posts.

dont be surprised to find post counts getting reset if utterly pointless threads like this keep appearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back