Pre-Load now at 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he can't... Otheriwse he would of already posted link.

I'm lazy ktnx...i figured there would be 17 other topics of the sort and i figured you woulda put 2 and 2 together......I didn't have the site up, and I didn't want to go to other forums to grab the link and post it here...again, lazy

Source is explained on the update in the news post. Haven't got the quote to hand and rushed off my feet so go take a look ;)

OMG THEY DELAEYD IT AGANE!!1!!!1! OMG WTF I CANT STAND VALVA!11111!! OMG TH3Y R SO STUPID FOR DELAYNG TEH GM3!!!11!11 OMG WTF OMG I HAET THEM SOO MUCH!1!111!11!1

/me waits for people to start posting crap like that.

The Mullinator said:
OMG THEY DELAEYD IT AGANE!!1!!!1! OMG WTF I CANT STAND VALVA!11111!! OMG TH3Y R SO STUPID FOR DELAYNG TEH GM3!!!11!11 OMG WTF OMG I HAET THEM SOO MUCH!1!111!11!1

I'm sure they have somewhere ;)

The Mullinator said:

Mullinator - I have one hting to say to you..... I love your avitar! Seriously! Not only is it funny as hell, that kid looks JUST LIKE my kid! Waiting for my kid to accidently flip me the bird... waiting with my camera.

Hulk
(yes, also waiting impatiently for the download)

mebbe they are checking everything so that they don't 'accidently' release unintended....stuff..

That isn't confirmed! WTF! admins. please ban false nonconfirmed posts

Hey? Whyed that other post get closed? It wasnt spam really we were discussing the preload and the delays

Please ban ValveBULGE, you f*cking forum troll. You owe it to Gabe... so please eat sh*t and die now! Thanks! ^__^ :D

In two years, when we are all playing DOD:S and other such things, we will be able to say to that 12 year old noob that just owned us with an physicly simulated MG42, that we were there, like a bunch of druids, awaiting some magical prophecy, the night of the HL2 preload.... oh dear god i need a drink.

The Hulk said:
Mullinator - I have one hting to say to you..... I love your avitar! Seriously! Not only is it funny as hell, that kid looks JUST LIKE my kid! Waiting for my kid to accidently flip me the bird... waiting with my camera.

Hulk
(yes, also waiting impatiently for the download)

It won't be an accident: your child hates you. :cool:

Anyway, Erik said they want to do another hour of testing.

Huh? How do you test textures?

Maybe they mean testing Steam's readiness.

He doesn't post here because some people in this forum were born after 1990 and they are still trying to learn to wipe their back orifice.

ValveBULGE said:
GABE suck my nuts...!!!
Banned for 10 days. We've warned you about this numerous times, now we're cracking down.

See ya!

All right who is ready for Gabe to come over here and announce that it will be released tomorrow morning at 7.

clarky003 said:
check it out, Thar be funny things a happening, player count is wobbling all over the place, and available bandwidth is still holding at a lower capacity.

http://www.steampowered.com/status/status.html
It spans several days. Look at the time scale. When it goes down, it's the middle of the night in North America.
EDIT: Unless ur talking about the very end. Doh! :angel:

I think the wobbly player count is from all the people exiting and signing back in to see if it's started yet. :D

NSPIRE said:
Please ban ValveBULGE, you f*cking forum troll. You owe it to Gabe... so please eat sh*t and die now! Thanks! ^__^ :D
Do you really think that behaviour is much better? Bannable too tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back