Pre-Load now at 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
fudnick said:
It spans several days. Look at the time scale. When it goes down, it's the middle of the night in North America.
EDIT: Unless ur talking about the very end. Doh! :angel:

lol, im only talking about the last 40 min, :rolleyes:

Hehe, and here I was thinking I was gonna be an hour late in on the action... :p

We are up to 7.5 on the bandwidth, come on u damn grey line u !

Letters said:
Hehe, and here I was thinking I was gonna be an hour late in on the action... :p
At least you get to wait around with all of us :thumbs:

Sorry a bit off topic but is anyone having any forum troubles like when you refresh you go back to main page or when i go back i got to first post? Never had this before. Maybe my internet being a bit wacky tonite...

http://steampowered.com/index.php?area=news

updated.
Half-Life 2 Pre-Loading Begins
August 26, 2004, 6:55 pm · cliffe
Half-Life 2 pre-loading begins to Steam account holders today. Over the coming days, those who have selected the pre-loading option will have encrypted Half-Life 2 files delivered to their PC. No purchase is required to pre-load HL2, but is required to activate the game. Purchase options will be released soon. Then, the moment the game is made available, those who have pre-loaded and purchased Half-Life 2 via Steam will be authenticated and ready to start playing. For more information, please visit www.steampowered.com.

OK, it's 7. I will now watch the Steam Monitor.

1%, and I'm surprised, I restarted right at 7pm PST and there it was!

I get a green box with a page cannot be displayed error...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back