Predicted - An EFF-KULT HL2DM movie by Jager

As it says in the main post. You need XviD installed to play it.

RC-73 said:
how do i play this? i have downloaded 'joshes tricks' from pincus's site and it is showing as a video clip (windows media player)but all i get is music.
Yeah. Download and install this.
As well, are you sure you mean my site, because I don't have it up and running yet. Just sitting on my HDD. Sure you don't mean Pro[pH]et's site.
- Gordon

i can see it now, after i installed xvid.

...yes i meant pro[ph]et's site .

Cant play the Predicted movie. i downloaded the codec and installed but Windows Media Player still doesn't recognise it, as it is a RAR file
Any suggestions?

I just saw got the codec and saw the movie:bounce:
GG!
I liked the bit where he jumped from the table in the supershield room in Lockdown onto the opposite balcony. And some of those xbow kills were pretty good.
Lol I saw poor old Netrex get a bit of a beating though (I'm sure he edited out all the ones where you killed him) ;)
Final thing - what's with that very small xbow crosshair? how do they get that?

Dinkleberry said:
Final thing - what's with that very small xbow crosshair? how do they get that?
No doubt the vid was fantastic. The crosshair he has is something I can't seem to find. The closest one I could find most similar to that, and the one I always use, is this.

Whats the big deal about cross hairs? I mean if you get used to the game, you don't look at the cross hair, hence there is no need for one :)
- Gordon

idd, and i used to play cs without the crosshair. Its good practise ayy badger

Damn, all the links do not work. I really want to see this. Can someone re-upload the file to like filefront or something?

Pfff. Jager, you're such a showoff. As I've already said, your video was awesome. But I'll pwn you royally anyday. Bring it, bitch.

Pincus said:
joule, change I verse you?
Thanks,
- Gordon
Sure sure. Not today though. How about tomorrow(Thursday) at around 6PM EST?

Lockdown it shall be?

EDIT: Scratch that day. Work schedule changed for this week so it'll have to be on Friday at the same time.

Okay, it works now! It must of been at my end then, because no mater how I tried to get to www.phenylshouse.com it would always say "Could not be found" anyway thanks for the link. I knew it was earlier in the posts it just didn't work for me. But, it works now so all is good. Thanks :D

joule said:
Sure sure. Not today though. How about tomorrow(Thursday) at around 6PM EST?

Lockdown it shall be?

EDIT: Scratch that day. Work schedule changed for this week so it'll have to be on Friday at the same time.
When ever we are both free should work. Add me to your msn list, [email protected]. Lockdown will be fine. One in "your" and one game in "mine".
Thanks,
- Gordon

I could only get the 4th mirror to work, but downloading now :cool:

Only 6hrs40mins to go..... :O

Quite a nice video, Some good crossbow kills but not too keen on the music.

Quite a nice video, Some good crossbow kills but not too keen on the music.

Yep, I'll second that, the music ruined it for me - American rock crap. Impressive skills on show, and also impressive video production :thumbs:

well some nice crossbow action ... but like you showed, HLDM was way more crazy fun action, HL2DM is just too slow for pwnage trickjump videos :/

nice video anyway ... music is not that good, but who cares.

well some nice crossbow action ... but like you showed, HLDM was way more crazy fun action, HL2DM is just too slow for pwnage trickjump videos :/

nice video anyway ... music is not that good, but who cares.

Eh? There was no HLDM footage, it was all HL2DM. And there is no loss of speed from HL1 -> HL2 ??:|

sure ... at the begining of the video there was some realy nice gauss-jumping @ bootcamp. (the whole 1st minute)
and dont tell me the HL2DM is as fast as HLDM ... HLDM is almost the same league as UT or Q3 ... if you know how. As you can see in the video :)

yeah hldm is alot better than hl2dm
the latter feels so standard - so drab whereas hldm is still excellent

i think it all boils down to pacing hl is much smoother and faster
here's to hoping that hlsource dm or blackmesasource dm will rock *umm physics

movement in any source games feels a little unnatural, not as smooth and a little jittery/buggy compared to hl1 (dod, cs & dm), and no, it's not because of my system, the games run perfectly.

i just watched the video
looks like badgers clan got one hell of a beating lol
notice that the clan members never bothered using the grav gun other than for 'nading.....
surely the grav gun is the uber weapon of the game to be exploited by the pros?

john3571000 said:
surely the grav gun is the uber weapon of the game to be exploited by the pros?
You'll own everyone with it if they aren't quite good... But if you play against clan players, you should be good in something else too :p

Although I'm a hardcore gravity gunner, I mastered the techniques but I'm too damn lazy to sustain them to become the ultimate noob pwner :p
(Normal English : I haven't played in ages)

Hello ! Appreciating the comments ! thanks !!!

Pfff. Jager, you're such a showoff. As I've already said, your video was awesome. But I'll pwn you royally anyday. Bring it, bitch.

Challenge accepted ! (Im probably toooo noob now)

I stopped playing hl2dm 2006 i think. Im currently playing CS:Source.
Big Thanks for the old HL2DM Friend Netrex for posting all those posts with my video ! Nice !

All those scenes where from official 1on1's @ESL and some rare clanmatches. Because i was making the vid i though about editing public demos but i thought that was not really a challenge. (Mostly 100-3 Stats demos with players who cant move good)

(oh sry im really late for answering this post.. hope netrex is still a bit active :( )

I just uploaded the movie to vimeo:

Back