pretty easy so far (normal mode) **some spoilers**

Wesisapie

Reaction score
just passed the huge ass bridge, got into the next chapter. ravenholm was great. coast was kinda lame. but its pretty easy so far.

anyone else finding that? i solved most of the puzzles in about 2 seconds, they are just like hl1 puzzles.

dont say "put the difficulty up" because that is a lame excuse.

ps. it was a 6 and a half hour session i went crazy so i quit for a bit, going to sleep then get back into it tomorrow.

I don't enjoy being held up for 30 minutes trying to figure out a puzzle, when I could be getting on with finding out more about the story. Having said that, I think hard puzzles to get bonus items or reach bonus areas is definetly a good thing - it adds replayability and doesn't stop anyone getting on with the game proper.

Just about to go into 'halowed ground' with father Gregory - so far so excellent!

yeah it has been pretty easy, i really can't understand people asking for help. I did die with the second chopper after the door that won't open cause i thought i was missing something.

Seems to me that in tough fights there is always an easy option like exploding barrells or something.

But im still loving every second.

Back