Prima Guide HL2 Preview

also there is a video interview with gabe ( in english )

Humm, can you please post the actual link, my browser freeez for some reason if I press a link.

That video has to be the most painfully edited thing ive seen ever :O but the prima guide looks good, its meant to be pretty thick right? short stories from marc laidlaw, and cut concept art, me wants :D

Lobster said:
That video has to be the most painfully edited thing ive seen ever :O but the prima guide looks good, its meant to be pretty thick right? short stories from marc laidlaw, and cut concept art, me wants :D
lol indeed

The edited it in Windows Movie Maker. Good lord.

But yeh, I want this book. I just hope it comes after the game comes out or I'm gonna spoil myself so bad...

Ahahahhahahahhahahahhaha

"Special Guest: Gabe Newell. Hi, Gabe."

"HI!111!!"

Ahahahhahahahah. I think it is safe to say that Gabe Newell is the funniest man alive.

nice find, the vehicle designs look fantastic and original.... I loathe the buggy though

lol
dune_buggy.jpg

Now the main question is; Is this from the strategy guide or raising the bar?

edit: ahh the pictures are from raising the bar. good. That means there is still no need to buy the strat guide :p

'In depth evidence of all G-man locations'
So he'll show up in a few places again.

Hmmm... the little pictorial ad for the strategy guid has a minor verbal spoiler on it...

Complete bestiary tactics, including how to take on the monsters, the humanoid combine forces, and the Synths

Ooh, and it's official: "14 mission chapters", and the manipulator is apparently called the
"Zero Point Energy Field Manipulator"

Brian Damage said:
Hmmm... the little pictorial ad for the strategy guid has a minor verbal spoiler on it...

Complete bestiary tactics, including how to take on the monsters, the humanoid combine forces, and the Synths

Ooh, and it's official: "14 mission chapters", and the manipulator is apparently called the
"Zero Point Energy Field Manipulator"

Hmmm. . . . thats about 50 some more topics about to be sprouted on that spoiler.

look at that cool-ass piece of artwork in the background of the right ad. (For the strat guide)

that video sucked =( i couldent understaned wtf theywere saying

Notice one bit on the back of the Prima cover

"Complete bestiary tactics, including how to take on the monsters, the Humanoid Combine Forces, and the ....... (I think it reads Synth, but I can't make it out)"

"In depth evidence of all G-man locations"?

haha that video was awesome

Hi Gabe.

"HI!!!!!111on11eleven"

ROFL MY TOFEL

Gabe: "multiplayer.it Numbah one!!!111"

Spiffae said:
look at that cool-ass piece of artwork in the background of the right ad. (For the strat guide)
that artwork does rock.

DEATH eVADER said:
Notice one bit on the back of the Prima cover

Thanks muchly for blurting out what I went to the trouble of putting in spoiler tags...

You could read those smaller pages if you zoom enough... god that video did suck.

HobbesHax said:
You could read those smaller pages if you zoom enough...

Looks impossible to me. God i hope someone proves me wrong! :thumbs:

I read this:
Alyx had fallen.
and thought
Holy moly, the fake spoilers were true! But it says she gets up haha :imu:

Brian Damage said:
Thanks muchly for blurting out what I went to the trouble of putting in spoiler tags...

Sorry, I went to that sight and posted immediately, didn't see what yours said.

Ah don't worry i can translate Spanish/Italian so all those lesson's in spanish do help wait a minute didn't I do french and german oh well it says something along the lines of Half-Life 2 i believe, after that I don't know what it says. Can anyone translate the rest I did half the title.

Yeah i translated it using free translation.com, what i mean is understanding oneof the pics that was posted (dark matter)

Back