probably the best pose i've done

marco900

Reaction score
gm_construct0006.jpg
probably the best pose ive ever done

He isn't holding the gun with the left hand which is also way to close to the side of his body. Other than that it was pretty ok.

Getting the hands on the gun can be a paine in the ass though.

probably the best pose ive ever done

O rly?

Lets see:

1) GM_Construct

2) You need a weapons pack like Sweet ass weapon pack. Don't use low poly CS:S models.

3) The hand is'nt even on the gun, I would really like to see how he can handle the massive recoil of 7.62mm.

4) Try to edit your image so it can look presentable.

O rly?

Lets see:

1) GM_Construct

2) You need a weapons pack like Sweet ass weapon pack. Don't use low poly CS:S models.

3) The hand is'nt even on the gun, I would really like to see how he can handle the massive recoil of 7.62mm.

I felt that only the pose itself was worth judging but all your points are still valid.

O rly?

Lets see:

1) GM_Construct

He said the best pose he's ever done. He said nothing about how good it was in comparison to what some people may do. I think it looks very realistic, with the exception of the hand-on-gun thing.

I had to use the CS:S AK47 cuz i fourgot to install the sweet ass weapon pack and i wuz to lazy to quit the game extract all the sweet ass weapon pack files to my gmod9/Mods folder and then start the game again. I used gm_construct cuz i didin't know wat map to do the pose in. And its very hard to put the left hand on the grip. It was easy to put the right hand on the trigger but the left hand on grip was a pain in da ass

O rly?

Lets see:

1) GM_Construct

i was only talking about pose

Back