problem solver

upbeat27

Reaction score
all these peeps dling this beta
i just think valve should release a small demo or at least the benchmarking thing we are already supposed to have
then no one will give a shit about getting a leaked beta

naa cause ppl would still get the beta because it'll have more stuff

Originally posted by Necro
naa cause ppl would still get the beta because it'll have more stuff
Ahh but it doesn't. The so called "Beta" your talking about has no story to it at all.

Originally posted by upbeat27
all these peeps dling this beta
i just think valve should release a small demo or at least the benchmarking thing we are already supposed to have
then no one will give a shit about getting a leaked beta

No kidding. A 2 level demo would keep a large percentage of the people totally ignoring the beta. Especially since a demo wouldn't be 1.5 gigs. LOL.

These forums are anarchy, rampant posting of spoilers and new screens, as well as new rumors Posting occurs so quickly I can't keep up. This place is the heart of the gaming community right now, it seems. And as I've stated previously, it's gone to the dogs. It's like a bunch of horny teenagers in a room full of naked chicks, they just can't resist. Until they find out that the chicks are trannies, or in this case, that the beta blows hard and ruins the game for you. I know I'm not getting it.

Seriously, if this place was a city, it must resemble Moscow around the fall of the USSR. Buildings burning down, looting going on with no one to stop it, civilians beating police to death with bricks, people running through the streets screaming...it's nuts!

Seriously, if this place was a city, it must resemble Moscow around the fall of the USSR. Buildings burning down, looting going on with no one to stop it, civilians beating police to death with bricks, people running through the streets screaming...it's nuts!

lol, I think most of the hl2 community is falling into the same chaos.

:borg:

all this crap is so ridiculous.
these boards are impossible to read.
it was cool back in the summer
then the n00bs/delays/hax0rs/beta crap came

My new sig. Bravo InsertNameHere :)

It's like a bunch of horny teenagers... ...they just can't resist... ...trannies... ...that... ...blows hard... ...I know I'm... ...getting it...

...Seriously... ...burning... ...going on with no one to stop it... ...beating... ...nuts!

people will still download the beta, why settle for a demo when you can mess around with the code and play

man its not even really a beta, ppl are just calling it that. i personally would rather have the benchmark than this so called beta.

No way is this beta. A beta would be a basically finished product with some bugs that need ironing out.

This seems to be from before e3.

Back