Problem With Starting HL2

ajj

Reaction score
Hello, I hope someone could help me. Yesterday i installed HL2 to my computer(from original disk ofc).
Got CS:S and HL: DM working properly, but when i try to play HL2, pops up such error:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program: c:/...
R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more inf..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the crappy english, and thank u for ur time :)

You might need to reinstall your Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime. I can't be bothered to send you a link atm, but if you go to microsoft's website they should have it there if you search for it. Search "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime".

Btw, would your native language happen to be German?

You might need to reinstall your Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime. I can't be bothered to send you a link atm, but if you go to microsoft's website they should have it there if you search for it. Search "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime".

Btw, would your native language happen to be German?

Well, thank you for your answer. I'll try it but the wierd thing is that CS:S and HL:DM are working, but HL2 & Lost Coast both aren't. And my native language is Estonian.

My native language is Estonian.

Eh-wha?

Close enough to Europe. :p

Also, you could Verify your Game Cache by right clicking the game, clicking Properties, and clicking the Local Files tab, and click "Verify Integrity of Game Cache."

Wait... Why didn't I think of that earlier? :l

Your English seems to be very good, btw.

Back