problems here ! ! !

T

tefaum

I with a problem in the aim... opposite of the normal aim is something as a race flag... cen somebody help me???

Unless he is talking about the crosshairs in the middle of the screen. On my client of Natural Selection, it has a tendency of turning from translucent to solid, and then back again. When it is solid, you effectively can't see what you are aiming at because it just looks like this black box surrounding the crosshair (presumably from the file that the software is gaining information about what type of crosshair you are using)

Unfortunately I don't konw how to fix the problem.

You are not talking about reverse mouse in the option, right?

yes man...crosshair thats the word ....i am brasilian ..dont remember the word...the problems is the crosshair...is a race flag man...what i do?

....System Specifications? Maybe its a pixel problem.

Ahh yes. Race flag as in, Purple and black checkered box? I cant help, I am no technician.

could you take a screenshot please????? it would help alot considering i cant understand your english well. also when you say "race flag" do you mean a checkerboard purple and black texture? if it is that then you are either missing files or something corrupted. i would recommend as beerdude said above.

yes ...the race flag is purple and black...o cant take a screenshot because my keyboard is broken...as soon as possible i post the shot

but can you help me?

your keyboard is broken......how do you expect to play the game???

...Rebind your screenshot key to another key besides F5 (or whatever it was.) Then come back to us with screens.

I think he means his print screen button is broken, not the entirety of his keyboard. =P

Back