Programmer(s) needed - Single Player Experience

MiMMiC

Reaction score
Hey, I'm the project lead on a new mod, pretty much a TC single player game, and we are in need of a programmer. The team as of right now is composed of 8-10 art students that all go to the same college. We have weekly meetings, and will be happy to do a conference call type system if you can not make it to my apt.

I need to see some of your programming experience, whether it be a current mod (hopefully) or a some type of program. You will need to submit a resume and be sure to explain why you think you should work on this.

Trust me, it'll be worth it.

We have a completely original script being made right now, concept art for all characters is in process, and the design document is almost done. You (if picked) can have influence over any part of the mod, not just the functionality and programming, ie. you don't like a model, we'll see what we can do with it. We are all students, so we take criticism all the time.

Website will be up in a few weeks with an official announcement from me. We are still assembling our team, some people will most likely be removed. This WILL be a LONG TERM project. I'm talking about a full story 35+ levels with various mission objectives and control systems that will need to be coded.

If anyone else is interested in joining our team ( not a programmer ), feel free to go ahead and email me anyway, just make sure to put in the Subject line either PROGRAMMER or <insert here> what u will be applying for. We will review your submission and hopefully get back to you within a few days. Thanks for you time

Ben

email: [email protected] This is the correct email

No Info?

Hey everyone, I'm kinda sorry for not releasing any info about the mod's story line, any events, or specifics about how the mod will play out. We have a very original storyline that is quite a cliffhanger. We are planning a sequel, but that will come in due time.

Like I said tho, we are releasing any specifics on the mod until the launch of the website which I am currently working on. I have my concept artist doodling away at any chance he gets. I can tell you this.

We are expected to have:

35+ missions (Including tutorial/training missions)
8+ new weapons (nothing will be put in that would not fit the story line)
A new control system (for various special actions)
A Storyline that's garunteed to leave the player wanting more
......there's too much to list.

And I don't feel like opening up the spec sheet, which would lead me to giving out more info.

Go ahead and submit any type of resume you wish.

PS. We could also use a texture artist.

Back