Promoting My Music

I sat and listened to the first 30 seconds of "The Rebellious One" and it sounded like utter shit.

Sorry, you don't have a knack for music. All you really want to do is sing about offensive things because you're a teenager. Sorry, just don't even try. You can't make it and you won't make it.

Where's The Antipop? He usually loves utter shit despite his user name.

If another person mentions death metal and horrible, I will present Opeth and walk away with ease.

Where's The Antipop? He usually love utter shit despite his user name.

If another person mentions death metal and horrible, I will present Opeth and walk away with ease.

Excuse me? I don't even think I've come across you on the forum before and you somehow know my entire music taste? Who are you again?

Not to mention I already stepped in to this thread and said ''no'' to someone wanting all death metal to cease, being quite a fan. I'll be seeing Repulsion at UK Deathfest this year - will you?

Yes mr. logic if no one notices me then no one notices you. By the way, I'm invisible, perhaps you have never seen me and therefore I can not see you.

BTW anyone who has the username The Antipop and promotes Slipknot is going to come under fire... Idiot.

TBH I was expecting a lot worse after reading this thread. The lyrics are hilarious (and too quiet), and the rest isn't great, but if you enjoy making 'music' then keep at it.
It helps to listen (I mean actually listen, like pay attention) to shitloads of music from the genres you're interested in. Hell listen to stuff you're not interested in, you might find something you like.

Yes mr. logic if no one notices me then no one notices you. By the way, I'm invisible, perhaps you have never seen me and therefore I can not see you.

BTW anyone who has the username The Antipop and promotes Slipknot is going to come under fire... Idiot.

You know I don't take my name seriously, right? Oh, of course you don't - we've never spoken before on the forums. Yeah, that's cool if you actually think I take the internet srzly enough to go all anti-''pop'' because of a screen name based off of a pretty good Primus album which just happens to fit in as a good username combination - totally understandable. I've never made contact with you so how could you know it was just that simple? Doesn't matter though, you've stuck to your guns and came out as a hostile jerk regardless of how wrong your feeling was. Well done.

I'm not anti-''pop'' in the slightest. Don't judge a book by it's cover n' all that.

Enjoying their live act, which I found very entertaining whilst I laid back on the rolling hills of Download Festival whilst slightly intoxicated with good friends, isn't saying I like Slipknot. I thought they were ok live. This could mean a whole number of things, and believe me, it does. The music is and will always be garbage to me, but their interaction with the crowd, presence, energy, response and attitude was pretty cool. That's it. I never said all of that in the thread, but you can go right ahead and just make what you will of it and attack my taste in music based off of one small thing if you want. I mean, that doesn't make you look like a generalizing idiot now, does it? Hurf durf if he likes one band I dislike, then ALLLLLL the bands he like must be shit. I gotta go post that now ASAP!

I can only presume you take a close interest in odd few songs I post that I'm listening to in the top thread, or maybe one or two of the gigs I've been to as you seem to know my entire taste in music...

Huft durf, posts that I attack get the same sentence, huft durf. Plus I attack against generalizations and the make a huge one. Iz winz!!!!!

Doink! The correct answer was: [argument to back my ignorant claims against Antipop.]

Try again!

EDIT: Oh, you edited. Now that's cheating. I'm having trouble finding it though, care to help?

Doink! The correct answer was: [argument to back my ignorant claims against Antipop.]

Try again!

EDIT: Oh, you edited. Now that's cheating. I'm having trouble finding it though, care to help?

Harf durf, I now make ignorant posts showing my inapt ability to from and an acceptable argument and copy my opponent in every shape and way since I have nothing left...

*edit*

Oh BTW tell your alts to shut up.

I have no idea what you're talking about now. I stated why my username is this, what I think of Slipknot as a live act and pondered as to why you came up with that random outburst. You haven't answered or responded in a constructive way to any of them.

I'm waiting on you here, not the other way round. You last two replies haven't really made much sense, man. Go back a few steps, admit that you misjudged me based a username alone and that it was dumb to go off spouting rubbish for no reason at all, accept that I like a live act that you don't and then maybe explain how you know so much of my musical taste to dismiss it as a ''usually shit'' taste. Just interested, is all. We both like Primus, love ISIS and I enjoy Tool (just saw you in that Tool thread, turns out we have ran into each other before, huh)

Little confused, really.

EDIT: My alts?

1. "Then" should be at the start of the question.

2. It's "hurf durf." Not "harf," not "huft," it's hurf.

3. Stop posting.

1. What was question then?

2. Herf duruff.

3. Why? So fun so see your panties in knots.

I don't know, I find it kind of sad to see people make fools of themselves instead of just admitting/apologizing for their initial mistake.

Man, I sure am glad I happened to just click on the music section randomly. Missing this thread would have sucked. Good show everybody.

Hahaha, you just lost all the points you had.

[edit] - Which was, like, 2.

Sounds like someone who gave up on music.

And this kind of just sounds like you on your comp mic and a pirated version of Fruity Loops.

erm..just to throw in my two cents. I always thought opeth was like prog. rock. Yes, they growl and stuff (death metal much) but most of the time especially in their last three albums, they give way to singing vocals. Maybe their older stuff was death, but I didn't like their older stuff that much.

That said, why the hell are you trolling, drunk or something?

Also ITT - FL gets even more of a bad reputation.

Unless you're a techno artist. Then, Fruity Loops is one of the most professional dance/techno programs there is.

But unless you make those types of songs, it sucks ass. Big, hairy ass, too. Like plumber's crack with hair. Eww.

What's wrong with that?
Nothing. His use of the program is extremely uninventive. I feel like if you're going to pirate a thousand dollar program, you should do something more than make some crappy beats and bass lines.

Unless you're a techno artist. Then, Fruity Loops is one of the most professional dance/techno programs there is.

But unless you make those types of songs, it sucks ass. Big, hairy ass, too. Like plumber's crack with hair. Eww.
I hate techno/dance, so when I used Fruity Loops it was one of the most unintuitive and terrible music creation programs I've ever used. Even Ableton Live is better.

Back