PSP Hacked! Web Browser for the PSP

Nothing truly suprizing; something as hyped as the PSP will the hacked into every which way.

thread about this already today.

i heard the squar button does not work prpoperly and soney is to lazy to fix it becouse it is to "pretty"

ben5015se said:
i heard the squar button does not work prpoperly and soney is to lazy to fix it becouse it is to "pretty"
Only on the japanese PSPs. Sony says they have fixed this problem for the US version. So far the main problem for the US PSP's are the dead pixels. My first had 4. Exchanged it, second has 3.

ben5015se said:

Sadly, that has nothing at all to do with the topic.

Anywho, yeah, also there has been a case of BSOD on a PSP as well. :p

pspbsod.jpg

Didn't the PSP...JUST get released?
Good lord they're getting faster and faster every day.

ben5015se said:
I have the japanese PSP, one from the first batch ... and the square button works perfectly fine. This was an issue with a very small percentage of units.

I think sometimes it's good that the UK get things last becuase they get a chance to iron out all the problems at launch, like the square button problem. But you didn't get that so your lucky i guess.

you can ealsly jsut put pictures from screen shots of your compouter on the psp

Malfunction said:
Sadly, that has nothing at all to do with the topic.

Anywho, yeah, also there has been a case of BSOD on a PSP as well. :p

pspbsod.jpg

That's soo photoshopped.

mortiz said:
That's soo photoshopped.

Actually, it's just an image of a BSOD from a PC in the pic-viewer on the PSP. Note the smiley after my original post. :rolleyes:

Is there a how to on getting this browser to work? I have wipeout pure and I'd like to try this...looks like rox.

Woot I just got it working. Kind of gay though.

Yeah it aint worth messing about with, just wait for the official browser.

Vigilante said:
Only on the japanese PSPs. Sony says they have fixed this problem for the US version. So far the main problem for the US PSP's are the dead pixels. My first had 4. Exchanged it, second has 3.

That sux. Where are the dead pixels on the second one?? Are they in the middle or somewhere not as noticable.

My friend is going through the same crap. He has already spoken to Sony twice and he says he's now returning it for good and waiting for a few months. He reemed this guy on the phone from Sony who was essentially reading him the manual about how dead pixels are normal.....I found it amusing.

Anyway....good luck to you. Hopefully you can get another return or work something out.

Actually I lied, this is pretty cool. Most websites work very well, even this one :) albeit pretty slow.

It's WiFi. Have sex with a neighbor who has WiFi, and ask him if you can connect to her/his network! :D

gh0st said:
Actually I lied, this is pretty cool. Most websites work very well, even this one :) albeit pretty slow.
Hahaha, that's really cool but slow as heck.

Lt., my second one has 3 but in much better places =). Basically all the way to the right of the screen.

Back