Psychonauts Coming to Steam

OH MY GOSH! I emailed them months ago saying they should put Psychonauts on Steam!

wikipedia said:
Originally, the main character was an ostrich suffering from mental imbalance and multiple personalities. Tim Schafer killed the idea because he strongly believes in games being "wish fulfillments," guessing that not many people fantasize about being an insane ostrich.
:LOL:

now that's what I call an awesome news! I'll be buying it again just to show my support, the game is awesome!

and I can't wait for september 29th, Defcon will be amazing. I'll play some uplink while waiting :p

Like many other sinners out there, I'm part of the travesty that call themselves gamers who haven't bought this game yet. Thank ye Steam, for thou hast freed me from all sin. I'd shell out up to £20 or $30 for it from the reviews I've read.

Does it show at all I was coerced into attending a church service this morning. Hangovers and church go together like open wounds and Listerine. :bonce:

Advent Rising's pretty cool, I love the music.
The effects for the weapons are really nice too, I really don't see what's so bad about it.

The box art for Tim's new game.

menrobertavg0.jpg

Psychonauts is v.cool..pity I bought it when it first came out, just like every other cool game that has been rereleased on steam (Uplink & Darwinia..). Still at least I have Defcon to look forward to. Only criticism I would say about psychonauts is that it can be a little fiddly to play on a keyboard, but it's worth it just so you get to enjoy the insanity of Goggalor!!!!

Back