Public Service Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non Sequitur is a comic strip that I read in the paper. And it houses a character that is called "Captain Obvious." Same guy that is in the avatar.

Thanks man, I allways need to refesh that rule, could we please make this a stiky ?

Adrien C said:
Thanks man, I allways need to refesh that rule, could we please make this a stiky ?

It wouldn't do any good as a sticky. If people didn't use proper english before, this thread isn't going to make them change now.

Mitoboy said:
Non Sequitur is a comic strip that I read in the paper. And it houses a character that is called "Captain Obvious." Same guy that is in the avatar.

Actually, the Non Sequitur character is "Obviousman", but the idea is still the same :)

I've been seeing many of these basic rules violated over the past couple days, so I figured I would bring this up again. READ AND ADHERE!!!!!

CyberSh33p said:
frankly it needed to be said, and what better handle to do it with?
the grammar situtation is quickly deteriorating and we need not your negativity towards intellectualism abom!
I notice how you're not using capital letters at the beginning of sentences... :hmph: <Tuts with disapproval>

DreamThrall/CaptainObvious/whatever you wanna calll yourself: Thank you. No-one'll take the blindest bit of notice but hey, it's worth a shot. It's annoying, but to be honest I can usually deal with it. "txt spk" gives me a small nervous twitch, but 1337 speak is teh worst. z0rz. When I'm King of the World (give it time ladies and gents) anyone using it will be tortured. Death's too good for them.

Please don't bring up old threads for what is quite frankly a pointless reason. It was funny to begin with, but now the joke is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back