putting HL2 "sounds" into the CSS folder...

bi0h4z4rd

Reaction score
Has anyone done this? I think the HL2 sounds are way better and more realistic then CSS. So if anyone has tried, let me know. If you guys think it's a good idea, maybe someone can make a mod installer. Like a HL2 overcoat to CSS. Make the terrorists combine soldiers and the CT's skins that of the city 17 guys.

*Spoilers*

To Valve. I hate you. We waited five years for a 2 day beatable game with a shitty ending. It took longer to beat tomb raider. Please don't put Neo and Trinity into HL3.

bi0h4z4rd said:
To Valve. I hate you. We waited five years for a 2 day beatable game with a shitty ending. It took longer to beat tomb raider. Please don't put Neo and Trinity into HL3.
yeah, good luck getting replies with that.

Can we use the HL2 "weapons" sounds for CS:S?

putting HL2 "weapon sounds" into the CSS folder...

Has anyone done this? I think the HL2 sounds are way better and more realistic then CSS. So if anyone has tried, let me know. If you guys think it's a good idea, maybe someone can make a mod installer. Like a HL2 overcoat to CSS. Make the terrorists combine soldiers and the CT's skins that of the city 17 guys.

What the hell was that for man?

By the way, I tried editing my post. The "valve hate" thingy, that is my buddy. He wanted to say his piece. I personally think Valve made the best game with the best graphics I've ever seen but I agree, the ending sucked.

Rofl.

I'd like to find out how to add the distant popping noises from the guns.

DiSTuRbEd said:
You think there is mature people on the internet? HA you are in for a BIG suprise.

You think people on the internet can use proper grammar? HA you are in for a BIG suprise.

bi0h4z4rd said:
What the hell was that for man?

By the way, I tried editing my post. The "valve hate" thingy, that is my buddy. He wanted to say his piece. I personally think Valve made the best game with the best graphics I've ever seen but I agree, the ending sucked.

lol classic, I used to blame posts on a "buddy" too but i've since.. wait what the **** I havent matured **** AUTHORITY **** MODS OMG RIOT!!!

Back