question bout HL2

D

djmasta747

Do you guys think that Hl2 will run on my PC. I know it's not the greatest but it's a 1.5 GHZ 512 MB memory and 256 ati radeon 9800 pro. However min requirements is 1.2. I know my pc is just like right above the min. Do you think according to gabe's post of hl2 min requirements 1.2 that it should be fairly playable?

probably just need a faster processor..... it'll play hl2..... but the 1.5gHz is probably on the verge of not playing brilliantly.....

The processor is the only thing you need to change.

man you guys dont seem to understand english. I ask if it will run OK and you guys answer me about what I need to do LOL man there really are idiots on this forum.

I agreen with you dj. Yogi and the thing are the only people that responded to your question without sticks up their ass. Stop flaming people for asking questions. In the time you used to insult dj, you could have simply answered his ****ing question.

It'll play HL2, but proabably not very well. I don't understand why you have a Radeon 9800 Pro with a 1.5ghz processor, there's no way you can be getting anywhere near the full functionality out of that graphics card.

It shouldn't run too bad. I'm going to try to run HL2 on a AMD Athlon XP 1600+ ~1.4 Ghz, 1 Gb of RAM, and an Nvidia Geforce3 Ti 200 64 Mbs. It runs CS:S alright. It's fps is about 20s-40s

The physics will destroy your system... since they are pretty much run from processor (as far as I know). The vid card should run the gfx alright though.

Good luck. Oh and saying:
LOL man there really are idiots on this forum.
won't get you many friends.

Back