QWOP.

Oh, I guess I should have searched. Whatever, I was only beaten to it by two years.

Well, at least you saved my the trouble of going back to the original thread and playing it again.

Oh man... how I loved qwop.

I was awesome at it... pure awesome.

Special olympics.
He'd make a better football player(soccer). Love the bicycle kicks he does. Not to mention my athlete is an excellent diver.

this made me laugh for a bit....whats that called?? a chuckle?? yeah i chuckled

qwop.jpg

Oh god, I remember playing this game two years ago from a thread on this site. I got bored after I was going way too slow, even though I was making progress.

If you hold down QW+P at the right moment and then continually tap O you can easily knee hop for as long as you want.

I wish I could pull off some of the stunts this guy does in real life

Yeah! I was on my elementary school track&field team and I got gold in the provincial championships and silver in nationals.

Oh hells yeah, 41.2.
I've been training for this like the olympics.

Edit: 43.6 I'M ALMOST HALFWAY THERE

Edit2: 63.6!

Oh hells yeah, 41.2.
I've been training for this like the olympics.

Edit: 43.6 I'M ALMOST HALFWAY THERE

Edit2: 63.6!

EDIT; AHH DAMN YOU. I was gonna come in here posting that I beat your cow ass like the superior cow I am... but then I see your latest edit.

2qc4db7.jpg

****ing lol.

vnm0wg.jpg

EDIT; God dammit... next time I tripped over the damn hurdle and barely made it past my old score.

2u5rpef.jpg

Lolz I remember this game, and I still play it from time to time. I've got the technique but I find myself running too fast and tripping over myself (?). I think my highscore was something near 100 metres but not quite.

I used to do that knee shuffling tactic quite a lot :p

Back