Rag Doll Kung Fu Screenshots

Hectic Glenn said:
i'm open to new ideas, not expecting to be impressed tbh

That was gonna be the asshat award, but someone else snatched it from you:

cyan!de said:
somebody should tell those guys that they wasted there life making such a pointless game if you pay for that you seriously need to get outside

cyan!de said:
it is a waste of life they couldve done something fun?

How do you know it isn't fun?

pur3r4ge said:
For $12 you really can't go wrong. I'd pick this up just to support innovative indie development, even if it didn't look like ten hells of fun. I can't wait to hook up two mice to my computer and play this with a friend. It seems like a great "chillin with beers and havin' fun" kinda game.

Agreed. I get out of the house a lot more than some of the people round here it would seem, 'cos to me $12 is nothing. I love indie games (as I said in the other thread 'bout this) and this looks like fun - plus, if the people behind HALF-LIFE 2 tell me "hey, this game is fun, try it out" - I think it would be a very stupid idea not to listen to them.

Doesn't look like my cup of tea, but that's just me. I'm sure some people will like the game but it looks more like a gimmicky tech demo than a game. Still, I wish I had the talent and brains to make a game like that in my spare time. Definitely NOT a waste of time.

Looks very interesting imo ... ill give it a go as i consider myself to be an open gamer, always have been also, please ban Cyanide, or shall we start a poll on it instead lol ?

Drackard said:
Looks very interesting imo ... ill give it a go as i consider myself to be an open gamer, always have been also, please ban Cyanide, or shall we start a poll on it instead lol ?
Why ban him, although i disagree with his approach, he makes sense with regard to what he said about this game, you just provoked him by saying how it looks great and he's wrong. He's not, because it's his opinion which i can share tbh. I'm expecting games that have nothing to do with steam to get more popular and regular on steam, this being the first its got interest, but from actually looking at it, its a tiny little silly game not worth my money, and certainly many others. It will probably get sales because of the new idea.

I said before i'm open to new ideas, i am, i will play the demo, i will give it a chance despite my pre-judgement. But i know myself well enough to KNOW i won't like it, which is why i said i don't hold much hope. Also the reason i'm judging it now. Don't get sucked into the excitement of something new, novelty value is not value for money, even $12 worth. My thoughts....it looks poor. You will disagree, because some people are blind, some easily impressed, some have too much money to throw around, enjoy wasting their time, like arguing or honestly think this game is good. If you do, then enjoy :)

lol, sounded like you were taking sides there before i read through it all :p

SimonomiS said:
Seriously, do we need it in big bold writing with every RDKF announcement?

DOESN'T USE SOURCE ENGINE.

I'm guessing that people are getting confused because this is halflife2.net and therefore just assume that any news posted here must have something to do with halflife2 / source engine.

dys-Fuzzy said:
I'm guessing that people are getting confused because this is halflife2.net and therefore just assume that any news posted here must have something to do with halflife2 / source engine.

I saw what you did there.

Back