Raising the Bar?

Harryz

Tank
Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone know a site that still sells Raising the Bar? I'm desperate to get it and I will kill you all for it.;)

I checked Game UK Amazon.co.uk site and their all out of stock. I wish they printed more then 50,000 copies. Any help will be appreciated and I'm from UK.

Thanks.

Can you get a retail highstreet store? It's not just available online.

Zerimski said:
Can you get a retail highstreet store? It's not just available online.

Already checked my Local EB Games and other stores with no success. I should have pre-ordered it first. ;(

They had loads in Meadowhall in Sheffield last Monday.
I'd pick one up for you but I don't live there. Was only Christmas shopping with the lady.

Which shop, Vormulac? WHSmiths? Waterstones?

I ended up ordering it from Amazon.com, along with the Prima Strategy guide. The exchange rate is so good at the moment, you get both books delivered for £30 odd. Now I know that's not a HUGE saving, but hell, at least I'll have the friggin' book, which seems to be like Golddust over here.

Aha. I may have to pop into GAME at Brent Cross today then. Cheers mate.

Completed Orders

Order Date: November 11, 2004
Items shipped on November 23, 2004:
Delivery estimate: December 6, 2004 - December 20, 2004
1 package via International Shipping
1 of: The Myst Reader
1 of: Half-Life 2: Raising the Bar

that's from amazon.com.. yay! ^_^

czrsink said:
Aha. I may have to pop into GAME at Brent Cross today then. Cheers mate.

No problem mateh.

Good to see a Londoner who supports Leeds Utd too :D

Im goin to pop into town later see if our local GAME has any! man I want that bad! I've given up on amazon, I ordered well over a month ago and they are still sayin I wont get it until Dec

Oh man I just got it! Go down to your local GAME store (if u got one) and if they havent got any on display ASK and they should have some.

My store only had three in stock and they said they didnt display them because "they were full of art stuff and we dont know what to do with them!"

lol anyway im off for good read. Cheers!

went to my local bookstore the 23th and ordered it their suppliers were just shipping out or something

Back