Random expensive impulses

It's cool.

In the future I would like to have this

1 wall HD projection screen
2 computers with 1 or 2 monitors each.
either sell or find a use for my 30" HD WS monitor/tv.

I went into a suit store because I saw something I liked in the window. I had no intention of buying it, or anything else in the store.

I left with suits.

A whole lot of them.

Now I can't eat dinner for the next ten days.

GTAIV almost made me impulse buy a PS3 with money I cannot spare. I've learned my lesson, I already impulse bought a 360 and a bunch of games/accessories and I played it about six times before selling it a year later.

Suits are ****ing awesome.

I hope you have a pocket square hanckerchief thing.

Not the most expensive, but certainly one of the most memorable would be a complete new set of clothes (shoes, socks, pants, T-shirt, Jeans, top) following a rowdy night out and impulsive desire not to feel like a complete scumbag whilst undertaking the long walk of shame home :angel:

GTAIV almost made me impulse buy a PS3 with money I cannot spare. I've learned my lesson, I already impulse bought a 360 and a bunch of games/accessories and I played it about six times before selling it a year later.

I'm just going to wait and get it on PC after all.

Rock Band and GH2, bought separately but both on a random impulse of "THAT LOOKS FUN!"

I went into a suit store because I saw something I liked in the window. I had no intention of buying it, or anything else in the store.

I left with suits.

A whole lot of them.

Now I can't eat dinner for the next ten days.
spidey_dance.gif

I'll tell you what, there is one problem I don't mind having. Deciding what to buy.

$550 worth of Airsoft stuff.

MP5k
G18C
M3 Shotgun
R700 rifle

Lol, If anyone here plays Airsoft I'll say the actual gun names. :)

Back