Ravenholm stuff you might have missed.

the cool graffitti pic looks fake, i wish i still had the video i want to watch it again for the pod and such

CANT WAIT FOR HL2, ill have to play on uber ez so i dont die admiring all the detail and physics lol

:thumbs: Damn, probably studied that for like 2 hours straight huh.

Nice finds. But I don't really see the person in that last screenshot. Interesting stuff, though.

Regarding the graffitti looking fake, I have done nothing more than enhanced the brightness of it in photoshop so you can see it better,

This is just stuff I've noticed in the first few seconds!, I shall search for more later.......I need to sleep.

looks like the letters spell CSTE (Certified Software Test Engineer) :rolling:

the graffitti is really in there..I watched it (again) after reading the thread about the screaming zombies and noticed it

Nice finds. If you want to see something impressive...an impressive shader. Go look at the trainstation bink. Take a look at the copper diamond shaped areas between the tiles.

Can someone mirror the pics in the first post? They don't seem to be loading for me.

phantomdesign said:
Nice finds. If you want to see something impressive...an impressive shader. Go look at the trainstation bink. Take a look at the copper diamond shaped areas between the tiles.

Those diamond shaped tiles are red, not copper. R E D. thats called light reflecting off of a shiny surface. take a look around your house im sure you will notice something similar.

Umm, that pic is cool, kind of wierd to think about. That Graffeti is awesome, I can't wait to play HL2 to see the ubsurd amount of detail Valve put it.

That Graffiti is amazing. I mean, a Combine Soldier holding (protecting) a baby. Nice Propaganda.

EDIT: Actually it probably doesn't mean that at all.

I cant believe the same old bugs are still present from the beta.

Cheta said:
I cant believe the same old bugs are still present from the beta.

Stop the presses:
"Game still has bugs 5 months before it's released shocker!"

Also, by beta do you mean "stolen build"?

Shutup! Don't even say it! I can't see any problems in that pic, just like many otheres here, until someone says it. Please just keep it to yourself. (This happened to me with the antlion shadow thing, i didnt even notice untill nitpicks pointed it out)
Also, thats from e3 2004. Thats like 4 or so months ago. I'm pretty sure they used the polishing time to their advantage :p

Nice find, and the pics are fine and so what about the bugs, can't do miracles on Source. It looks good enough and you'll probably not notice most of the bugs while playing.

Feath said:
That Graffiti is amazing. I mean, a Combine Soldier holding (protecting) a baby. Nice Propaganda.

EDIT: Actually it probably doesn't mean that at all.

I don't know, that sounds about right,

I imagine there will be alot more graff around city 17, the citizens need to vent their anger in a some way but as doing anything other than what the combine want is almost impossible then it looks like it will stay at graffitti.

Looks like it's up to you to do something about it........ with a little help from your friends.

I'm not sure whether it's graffeti or Combine Properganda. I mean, Raverholm is abandoned (as far as we know) so it could've been from a time when the Combine were putting lots of "The Combine are your friends" posters up.

Back