READ ONLY IF youve finished the game and seen the ending

X

xtwos

i was expecting answers to alot of questions, how they left it open to Half-Life 3 pissed me off even though i expected it, a lot of people did. everything in the game was great up until the ending with gman. and of course, i mean the ending plot and story line, not any other part of the game.

what do you think?

in HL3, they will allow us to use a mic and talk to people. I will say, get naked and everyone will get naked.
The graphics will be great.

It will look 100% real. and after getting naked you know what happens next.
NOW BI TCH. DON'T POST THIS STUFF IN THIS FORUM. lol

Thank god I thought i was the onlyone that felt that way! The Game was flawless untill the end. I also thought it would be a lil bit longer because they didnt even have a HL2 Multiplayer(EXCLUDING CS). I was totally shocked. Im thinking there is a way deeper conection between The G-man and Freeman. Cant wait to see more and more of the storyline. maby there will just be an expansion instead of a HL3? ;)

fakeemail420214 said:
in HL3, they will allow us to use a mic and talk to people. I will say, get naked and everyone will get naked.
The graphics will be great.

It will look 100% real. and after getting naked you know what happens next.
NOW BI TCH. DON'T POST THIS STUFF IN THIS FORUM. lol
Its gonna be ok man..... its gonna be ok

I am laughing so hard at this. however, I am planing on making some models so I can play the game with naked chicks. SWEET!

what do you think?

i think there are too many topics about " READ ONLY IF youve finished the game " in this forum

xtwos said:
i was expecting answers to alot of questions, how they left it open to Half-Life 3 pissed me off even though i expected it, a lot of people did. everything in the game was great up until the ending with gman. and of course, i mean the ending plot and story line, not any other part of the game.

what do you think?
the middle of a trilogy almost never answers any questions..

There are plenty of answers to your questions, you obviously just blasted through the game. Play it again. And again. And this time, take your freaking time, there are a lot of little things you probably missed.

Megalomaniac said:
My biggest question is is Alyx dead or was she hired?

My guess is that the "explosion" at the end wasn't an explosion, but a portal growing outward, possibly taking Alyx and you (Not so sure about you, if the G-man cuts you off from everyone again than forget it) to that other Universe that Breen was talking about. Maybe the Benefactors that Breen was talking to were the aliens on the other side of Xen, since Xen is a border world (An intersection) between Earth and this other universe that Breen was trying to get to. I guess that's enough speculation

Back