Real Characters

Z3R0112

Reaction score
Here are some pictures that I found from the people that made the voice acting for some of the characters in Half-Life 2

Alyx
Mossman
Vortigaunts
G-Man and Barney

That's all I could find

EDIT: The "real" alyx looks alot older then alyx is in the game.

same one u dumbass.... just shor hair and younger

Ehh whatever..... couldn't even tell. No need for flaming.

yea... tru ... sorry... mt fault... flamy poopy

Z3R0112 said:
same one u dumbass.... just shor hair and younger
Hmmm, I'm pretty sure the person who did her voice and the person her model was based off of (I'm assuming this is what Kakashi is referring to) are different.

BTW, is that what the "thanks for letting us use your faces" section in the credits is for?

As it says in Raising the Bar. The character MODEL which they based the look off of is not the same person as the voice acting.

-Alix

lol the girl who posed as alyx's voice is hot..!

the "real" alyx on the other hand...i expected prettier..

how the hck u guys get the pics for those who modelled for alyx or the other characters...i can't find them on the net....could any1 give me the link

Mmm that are NOT the real models, just ppl that look like them ¬_¬ so stop posting fakes.

The real ones...

<snip>

Happy new year from Spain

Aeron said:
Mmm that are NOT the real models, just ppl that look like them ¬_¬ so stop posting fakes.

The real ones...

<snip>

Happy new year from Spain

Man.. i really want that book, thanks :thumbs:
The real breen looks like my neighbor...

the resemblance is totally creepy. I had to squint to tell which was real and which was the model. woah... realy shows off the source engine doesn't it?

Don't post material from copyrighted works please!

doesn't that rule out about half the sigs? it's not like were selling it on the black market.

here i also have Raising the bar so i can clear this up even more.
The picture you have for Alyx is the voice actor, Merle Dandridge, and she had nothing to do with the alyx's model.
The picture you have, is of Michelle Forbes mossman's voice actor and had nothing to do with the modeling of mossman's model
you have a picture of lou gossett (I think) who played the Vortigaunts voice actor and just that (Duh)
The picture you have for both gman and barney is not even the voice, it is a picture of Robert Culp breen's voice actor

ordog said:
doesn't that rule out about half the sigs? it's not like were selling it on the black market.
I don't think we're gonna get anyone complaining that people are quoting stuff from a song or a short part of a book, but having full page photographs of a commercial book that's currently on sale would certainly incite Valve or Prima to ask us to remove the material.

Anyway, stuff in sigs is perfectly legal as it's a small quoted excerpt. If you had links to .wav files of songs or page scans of books then they'd get removed to.

Where do I remeber Mossman from? Some TV show is something?

She played Ensign Ro (or something :|) in Star Trek Next Gen. I think.

Did you not see what I've just said?...

Buy the book, it's worth it.

The_Monkey said:
Where do I remeber Mossman from? Some TV show is something?

She was one of the supporting characters in the second series of 24; the president's secretary or something like that.

[EDIT]: or at least, the voice actor did. Are you talking about the model or voice actor? :p

Mossman's voice actor lass doesn't look entirely unlike Judith herself.
Same goes for the Vortig- Actually no, that's just being mean.

Back