Reasons for Infected Mutation?

Originally Posted by Corp. Sheepo
I'm gonna make a thread in a day or two about the man in the wheelchair. Don't bother asking me what I'm talking about now. All I know right now is that he may be kind of the L4D equivalent of the GMan.

I'm sry, but I have to ask. Where did you hear about the man in the wheelchair? Unless you saw it in the game, in which case where did you see the man in the wheelchair?

In the icon for the "Beat campaign X" achievements you can't see the guy who's in it's legs. Some people thought it was a guy in a wheelchair.

It was me /:

I stood and continue to stand corrected.

If you're making theories, then who is in the kitchen?

Obviously the zombies' brains are filled with thermite.

riginally Posted by Reginald
What interests me is that there appears to be a poster in the safe room made by a company called LUCA or LECA or something which seems to have a neatly printed protocol for evacuation in the case of zombies.

Maybe this will be a new company to add to the list, i.e Aperture Science, Black Mesa, Builders League United (Blu), Reliable Excavation and Demolition (Red)

I was playing No Mercy with Sam tonight. In reference to a wheelchair in the hospital, he said "Hey Bill! Look what I found for you!"
That is only a little bit relevant but I still had a good lol at it.

To make this post slightly on topic, here is a theory I came up with to explain why the zombies' heads and limbs fall off so easily. Please note that I am at least 284% serious about this theory and if you try to criticise my astoundingly sound logic I will not hesitate in engaging in a hearty flamewar (in which I will not refrain from making comments about your mother). Right so. Valve was wrong about the mutated rabies virus, trust me I know (I'm an expert). This is actually a new virus, which creates a surplus of osteoclasts and a deficiency in osteoblasts, which leads to weakened bones and excessive calcium in the bloodstream (maybe if I use enough anatomy and physiology vocabulary my theory will sound legit). The weakened skull causes inflammation of the brain and rage, as the excess calcium causes other... symptoms. Ahem. Yes. And this is why when you headshot the zombies, their heads EXPLODE. Gosh I am such a genius.

I believe this must be 100% right.

...As far as it goes.
Who else has weakened bones?
That's right, Samuel L. Jackson's character in Unbreakable. Now we know Samuel L. Jackson's character in Unbreakable was a villain who caused all kinds of disasters to try and discover his nemesis, Bruce Willis' character. Could the zombie plague be another of Samuel L. Jackson's character in Unbreakable's ploys? Perhaps he's trying to find more people like Bruce Willis' character in Unbreakable.
That is certainly the case - he's obviously the guy in the wheelchair watching to see who survives.

It's all coming together!

Originally Posted by Eejit
Who else has weakened bones?
That's right, Samuel L. Jackson's character in Unbreakable. Now we know Samuel L. Jackson's character in Unbreakable was a villain who caused all kinds of disasters to try and discover his nemesis, Bruce Willis' character. Could the zombie plague be another of Samuel L. Jackson's character in Unbreakable's ploys? Perhaps he's trying to find more people like Bruce Willis' character in Unbreakable.
That is certainly the case - he's obviously the guy in the wheelchair watching to see who survives.

And yet, Samuel L. Jackson never thought his own brother, Lewis, would be one of those Unbreakables.

I was playing No Mercy with Sam tonight. In reference to a wheelchair in the hospital, he said "Hey Bill! Look what I found for you!"
That is only a little bit relevant but I still had a good lol at it.

I aim to please.

Aim for the heads, moran! lol

And yet, Samuel L. Jackson never thought his own brother, Lewis, would be one of those Unbreakables.
Don't be silly. He's a black guy in a horror/action situation. No way is Louis Unbreakable.

I aim to please.

The only thing you aim for is team-mates :arms:

I feel compelled by some strange force to add this: Has anyone else noticed that there is an Unbreakable achievement based on never needing to be healed? Coincidence? I think not!

I believe this picture says all that needs to be said.

coincidenceqj5.png

Maybe this will be a new company to add to the list, i.e Aperture Science, Black Mesa, Builders League United (Blu), Reliable Excavation and Demolition (Red)
I think this agency is just L4D's version of FEMA.

Back