Recruiting a mod team

mattlandry said:
I never said that...but w/e u can't really legitametly judge me because you havnt seen any of my work before
Oh, but we can.

mattlandry said:
I never said that...but w/e u can't really legitametly judge me because you havnt seen any of my work before
Yeah because it's all reused work :p

Judging by the work you put into writing this thread I say DNF will be released before your mod gets released D:

I didnt put any effort into this...when I type normally like this I only do it enough for people to understand wut I'm saying...u can't judge how the mod will by by my typing

mattlandry said:
I didnt put any effort into this...when I type normally like this I only do it enough for people to understand wut I'm saying...u can't judge how the mod will by by my typing

Generally not putting effort into small simple things is a bad omen.

mattlandry said:
Yes, but you have to take into consideration that you have about 5 to 10 seconds for a good first impression. If you fail to make a good first impression in those crucial seconds, you will have a hard time convincing them otherwise.

thats just code for being bitches

Erm, even leading a 3 man mod group can be frustrating (well the core of the mod I'm working on atm) ... if a few guys on a set of forums drilling you is too much ... maybe you should try and get some more experience working in a mod group before you lead one.

I have already lead and been a part of group for 3 different game making groups and I have many unfinished mods I stopped working on for a while so I decided to have a mod team so I wouldnt have to do everything by myself

I have already lead and been a part of group for 3 different game making groups and I have many unfinished mods I stopped working on for a while so I decided to have a mod team so I wouldnt have to do everything by myself

Boom, god killed another one D:

You know, it's only impressive if you manage to actually FINISH the mod. I've joined many mod teams too, and lots of the mods died aswell.

I never said I was tryin to be impressive...I was just saying its not like I just started my first mod right now

You could have started a thousand mods, none of it matters until you finish one.

You could have started a thousand mods, none of it matters until you finish one.

it does matter because it means I have some experience...I wont get any credit for it but atleast I have experience

Not having finished any of your many mods shows lack of dedication, and experience is really nothing without dedication.

It's threads like these that keep me coming back frequently! :D

You still havn't showed us what you can do.... lets see it... I'm waiting? I mean don't you at least have a sketch, or better yet a pencil? Maybe a logo... or a 3d model of a cup with your mods name, 3 lines of code, a paragraph of game design documentation, navigation bar from a website? I havn't seen any, and until I do... you suck.

You still havn't showed us what you can do.... lets see it... I'm waiting? I mean don't you at least have a sketch, or better yet a pencil? Maybe a logo... or a 3d model of a cup with your mods name, 3 lines of code, a paragraph of game design documentation, navigation bar from a website? I havn't seen any, and until I do... you suck.

I'm gonna have to agree, you suck. So stop sucking and do something to legitimize one of the worst mod ideas ever.

yea I'm trippin balls right now so tomorow when I'm not tripin balls I'll show some stuff

Back