Votes: 95 68.3%
  • An Ant

Votes: 23 16.5%
  • A Lion

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • An Antlion

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Since the fridge was never alive, the antlion can't kill it. The antlion dies eventually from..something..and the fridge wins.

lol COME ON HL3!

we need one screenshot of hl3!
or a expansion pack screenshot so we can all talk about it to death instead of random threads.

lol COME ON HL3!

we need one screenshot of hl3!
or a expansion pack screenshot so we can all talk about it to death instead of random threads.

Well, I did hear about an Alyx expansion pack, but no one seemed interested. ;) .

I think the thread creator is referring to a bug where players could disguide themselves as random objects. In this case, the antlion can't win cause fridge's lack death animation would crash the server (if it dies)

Overwatch said:
I think the thread creator is referring to a bug where players could disguide themselves as random objects. In this case, the antlion can't win cause fridge's lack death animation would crash the server (if it dies)

Then both whould die??? Cause if the game crashes the ant will die for it.

Jack Thomas said:
Then both whould die??? Cause if the game crashes the ant will die for it.

Now this may start an interesting discussion.

Do NPC die when your HL2 crashes?

If they do, then by pressing reset when playing HL2 you become an NPC serial killer :LOL:

i can kill things like stalkers and crab synths that have no death animation, they freeze, develope good posture and become holograms.

Ok, so the Fridge has won the antlion fight. Now...what about

Round 2

Refridgerator vs. Fast Zombie

They're pretty fast...

Wow that's a cool website... I can't believe America won against Iraq... :O

bvasgm said:
I did that about two pages back...God, read the whold thread before posting. :dozey:

Well, you are so cool and he is so uncool....

NPCs only crash the server when they die IF their ragdoll animation does't have a collision mesh defined. So the Stalker crashes the game (except on my computer, where I fixed it). But Crab-Synths merely freeze in place, as they don't have a 'ragdoll' sequence.

-Angry Lawyer

Makes me suddenly think of James Kochalka Superstar's "Monkey vs Robot."

Monkey hate technology
Robot hate the monkey
They will fight eternally
Monkey ver-sus roooooo-bot!
Monkey ver-sus roooooo-bot!

NPCs only crash the server when they die IF their ragdoll animation does't have a collision mesh defined. So the Stalker crashes the game (except on my computer, where I fixed it). But Crab-Synths merely freeze in place, as they don't have a 'ragdoll' sequence.

-Angry Lawyer

Why not make a small mod. put the laser back in the middle of there head, etc. and release Stalker Mod v1.00

Chris_D said:
Well seeing as a fridge is an inanimate object...

Yep. I have learned that polls don't serve much purpose. Especially ones like these...

Angry Lawyer said:
Antlions are actually really weak, except when attacking Combine (in which their damage is set to the opponent's health, + 50%, just for good measure). Otherwise, they hit for only 5 - the same as a headcrab.

The Fridge has too much health to be beatdown by one antlion.

-Angry Lawyer

If Chewbacca is from Endor you MUST AQUIT!!!

In a right triangle, the ratio of the length of the side opposite an acute angle to the length of the hypotenuse. That's pretty much what Sin is. The Sin function, or..y=Sin(x) is the graph. The highest point is 1, the lowest is -1. The x value at the highest point is: pie/2, at the x-int. it's pie, at the lowest point it's 2pie/3 and at the second x-int. it's 2pie. It continues to repeat itself over and over, so don't let the picture confuse you. (It's just one of an infinitely many periods.) Your confusion at this point proves that the antlion wouldn't be able to defeat the power of the almighty Sin function!!1 It's little pea-brain-mind would explode upon trying to absorb the information.

kenmore fridge rusts away before antlion dies=antlion wins

bvasgm said:
In a right triangle, the ratio of the length of the side opposite an acute angle to the length of the hypotenuse. That's pretty much what Sin is. The Sin function, or..y=Sin(x) is the graph. The highest point is 1, the lowest is -1. The x value at the highest point is: pie/2, at the x-int. it's pie, at the lowest point it's 2pie/3 and at the second x-int. it's 2pie. It continues to repeat itself over and over, so don't let the picture confuse you. (It's just one of an infinitely many periods.) Your confusion at this point proves that the antlion wouldn't be able to defeat the power of the almighty Sin function!!1 It's little pea-brain-mind would explode upon trying to absorb the information.

U could have just said it was litteraly a wave in a Sin-function and then i would've know perfectly :D, but seems a perfect explanation.
Image what a cos could do to an antlion, then it's not just this explanation, then u also have to shift the graph sideways, the antlion would just shatter.

Back