Regarding AI (VALVe statement)

Originally posted by AcneBrain
Everyone please TRY TO POUND THIS INTO YOUR BRAIN.

Sorry for yelling :cheese:

Well no and yes they can "lie". Wait till some of you grow up and make it into the real world. While yes this is a game and such words carry a lot of weight. If the game were to come out when it did instead of being *gasp* delayed they would still HAVE "lied". Anyway regardless we can "speculate" and second guess all we want.

Try pounding this into your brain:
PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN THOUGHTS AND VIEWS IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM MAKE CONSTRUCTIVE POST. IF NOT GO AWAY.

Im not sorry for yelling. If we all had the same view on this issue and others it would be quite boring around here. Suck it up and realize that.

I am sorry for bringing up doom 3 in this, but I do find it humourous that hl2 fans get to feel the exact same way doom 3 fans did when hl2 fans judged the alpha as the final game.

:cheers:

Originally posted by Reaper978
I am sorry for bringing up doom 3 in this, but I do find it humourous that hl2 fans get to feel the exact same way doom 3 fans did when hl2 fans judged the alpha as the final game.

:cheers:
Please elaborate as I have no idea what you are speaking about and I do not want to misunderstand you. PM me the story if you like.

i heard this on the radio the other day: "20 years of psychoanalysis and study can be summed up in 2 seconds for you busy on the go people, 'don't worry so much' ".

so chill and wait to be surprised by HL2.

Back