Release date anouncement must be made this tuesday

youd think that seeing as though they work in a games store they would keep up to date on release dates i mean come on.

Hehe i would love it if gabe called them to ask WTF they are on then he sends his legion of headcrabs after them.

I'm not giving up hopes up for Tuesday, so I'm going with Thursday. That way if nothing happens on Tuesday, I won't feel worried about anything.

i believe that the shortest ever gold to release time was 7 days and that was for SoF2

eat their skin, go my pretties! BURN THEIR LITTLE SHACK TO HELL!!!!! *muahahahahahhaha* *cough*cough* i feel like chinese ;) lets go headcrabs, maybe mr.fong will give us a discount if we threaten to take over his store! MUAHAHAHAHHAHHahahahahahahaha.......

My personal release date is the 51st of Octember 3128, that way I'll be pleasantly suprised when the game does finally arrive.

Originally posted by genocide604
Pre release is tuesday, info on it later tonight.

Oh really, ya don't say? Well you better have more info for us pretty soon after telling us that!

Originally posted by Vamperic
youd think that seeing as though they work in a games store they would keep up to date on release dates i mean come on.

Hehe i would love it if gabe called them to ask WTF they are on then he sends his legion of headcrabs after them.

People, they get their dates from the publisher, which is Vivendi Universal. It's not their fault they have misinformation, it was some idiot at VU who pulled a date out of their ass. Don't call EB employees morons because they're quoting info that's in their computer...not all of them spend their time on HL forums like we do (well at least like I do).

Originally posted by spitcodfry
People, they get their dates from the publisher, which is Vivendi Universal. It's not their fault they have misinformation, it was some idiot at VU who pulled a date out of their ass. Don't call EB employees morons because they're quoting info that's in their computer...not all of them spend their time on HL forums like we do (well at least like I do).

wel, if you read my post, youd know why they get all the crap shoved in their face lol, honestly, im still chuckling from today (as i just preordered HL2 today :))

here it is :)

"LMAO my EB excuse can best anything you throw at me.

1) why isnt half life 2 coming out on Sept 30?
-because, well you see, uhh, let me get my manager (lol)
2) why is your HL2 release date not updated? you know its still on for the 30th!?
-well, no its been pushed back to Feb 2004, because doom 3 was pushed back, and therefore they dont need to release it.
(lol)(if anything, they want to release it now, cause then they got no competition)"

Originally posted by |\/|oDdiC(_)$

2) why is your HL2 release date not updated? you know its still on for the 30th!?
-well, no its been pushed back to Feb 2004, because doom 3 was pushed back, and therefore they dont need to release it.
(lol)(if anything, they want to release it now, cause then they got no competition)"

Well that's just ridiculous. When they start making bs up about why it's delayed, then the shit certainly has a warrant to fly. Misinforming consumers based on speculation and assumption do not make a business good.

Originally posted by |\/|oDdiC(_)$

hahahaha

Originally posted by spitcodfry
Well that's just ridiculous. When they start making bs up about why it's delayed, then the shit certainly has a warrant to fly. Misinforming consumers based on speculation and assumption do not make a business good.
indubidubly ;)

Originally posted by Wilson502
Actually Ut2k3 went gold 4 days before release

Indeed there is still time for Valve to make the September 30th deadline.

WOW, DUDE! That's a sweet looking computer! Where can I get a hold of one like that? Surely beats anything else i've ever seen!. I mean... mine is just a rectangle box, that thing is sweet!

lol, j/k i'm tired :)

Originally posted by A2597
I'll worry on Friday...unless they annouce GOLD before then ;)

See this is supposed to be a HIGHLY anticipated game. If Valve told the Gamestores anything close to the ACTUAL release date, they'd sing like birds. So valve would rather mislead them, or make them wonder, thus creating many dates in peoples minds, yet they still concentrate on the ONE date, the 30th, making the game even more anticipated.

Back