Release Date Given (well, maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I thought this was another retailer punching out a guess, then i saw the inquirer so thought .. ok maybe they found somthing, BUT NO, ITS WALMART.

The inquirer is pretty non-credible IMO. They also said that there would be no delay, and that the game would be out Sept 30th 2003.

Retailers know nothing. They know less than us. They know less than my pet cat. Hell they know more than the stuff my cat ate for its dinner tonight.

Why do sites bother reporting this crap?

Because they have nothing else to report and want to gain viewers.... probably..

Munro said:

Its Theinquirer...they only do it to get ppl on their site. Make up something which 'could and most probably will become true' and then lure everyone in by saying its 'breaking news'.

Munro said:

So on July 2nd they can “break a news to the world” that HL2 is delayed for second time, and make some lame ass sarcastic remark about it.

but guys, it's wal-mart, that smiley face can never lie!

we need a sticky thread that says not to post anymore dates.

the only date you can trust is the day you get home with HL2 in your hands, install and play.

Mr. Redundant said:
we need a sticky thread that says not to post anymore dates.

the only date you can trust is the day you get home with HL2 in your hands, install and play.

And then you get bluescreen and get your harddisk formatted.

lol, I'm suprised Wal-Mart is even distributing this game considering the Ravenholm demo.

How many times does this need to be established? Everyone sing along:

The retailers don't know any more than we do about the release date.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back