Release date woes

sigh, we're not all like me u know, ****in commie:)

Its not that hard to make two red dots on a boack background. Who you calling commie> Capitolist pig!

No the o isnt a mistake.

LOL, farrow do all u ppl over there hate us americans?

you are an american?.. now i dont luve you anymore guinny, and i'l take back the cuddle

So many faces.

Its not that noone likes you. Although having said that most of the world hates you all and wa....anyway thats not important. Its just that Americans have gotten a stereotype which they dont exactly try to play down. A lot of you are percieved as being less than smart and very arrogent.

yet we're the most technologically advanced and most productive country in the world? our people are curious, thats all. and english that come to our country seem just as dumb as we seem to u

I thought Japan was the most technologically advanced country.

Most technologically advanced? In what way. To be honest all tourists seem dumb simply because there are in a new environment that is unknown to them.

Don't start all that crap about going to the moon etc. Because it means nothing considering other things which i will say if you do.

What do you mean by curious? Your country is productive because of its population. Its actually been shown that Europeans are more productive in the world they do than Americans, even though you people seem to be obsessed with over time and stuff like that.

I do know things about your country. Im studying it at the moment in history for one. Not only that but my brother has lived over there for a couple of years and i visit him every so often.

point taken, but then u cant really judge us, unless u live here, despite what ur studying

I dont want to judge you, although i may be coming across that way. But there are a lot of harsh feelings towards americans. (a lot of nice ones too) But your country doesnt do much to displace those nasty feelings.

Rant ends........:)

im 17, and have nothing to do with my countries faults, rant away :)

well, I like america... but I feel that sometimes the American ppl overstep the line.... a little zealous shall we say... although I agree the war in iraq was completly justifiyied

/me puts on his Anti-flame hat

bring on the flames

/me Holds water hose over MrBadger

I agree the war was justified. Even if people say there were no weapons and that Saddam wasnt the most dangerous.

no no no, i agree with u about the war:)

Most people dont really know what went on there (im not saying that i know all that more than them, but i analyse the "facts" being given to me more than most people) yet they form very strong opinions on it. Then theres the people that have been over ther and "stayed with the people", in their luxury 5 star hotels which are actually in Kuwait. They ocme back saying, oh its not all that bad, i dont see what all the fuss was about.

well we cant judge, unless we see it ourselves right

Back