Release Date?!!!!

theGreenBunny said:
Source? Don't see any news about this, and activision hasn't posted any press releases on their site either. Besides, it hasn't even gone gold yet, and activision has until now refused to set a date until hl2 is on shelves.

This was posted by german gamesite gamestar.de.
Activision France (!) has apparantly mentioned the Nov 19 release date in their latest press release.

Besides that Activision says there will be no demo version

November 18th here is Australia. Allegedly - the day after HL2.

I revieved an e-mail from gamestop saying that vampire is shipping November 15th. I'm not going to believe it unlessl i recieve an e-mail on the 15th confirming the shipment of my copy.

Did Activision ever even announce that the game had been gold mastered?

Man, this game deserves so much more attention.

Depressed.

Look, I'm a headcrap. How come I can't be Nosferatu instead? Depressed.

hmm maybe you should look into that depression thing, I hear they can give some happy pills that'll make you ...less depressed :E

Activision has announced that Vampire: The Masqerade - Bloodlines, the first person action-RPG developed by Troika Games and based on Half-Life 2 Source Engine, will hit the store shelves on November 16th (the same day when Half-Life 2 will be released). We remind you that the newest issue of PC Gamer magazine revealed that there will not be any multiplayer mode (story). A new movie is now available for download.

Source: www.gamershell.com

Back