Required: HL2 Model Rigger

Nagash

Reaction score
first of all a link to my mod, and then i'll give you details etc.

http://www.preknown.com/dbsource
NB: Due to recent website relocation and redesign, some website items are yet to be added, such as the Gallery, though you can find stuff like a gallery at our Moddb profile here

The Mod: Dragonball Source
Mod Description: Single Player & Multiplayer, anime themed face paced action game, involving melee combat, energy attacks as well as RPG game play. Based on the popular anime franchise, Dragonball Z (or DBZ if you prefer). More info available for those interested in our mod, or you can read a bigger description at our moddb profile here

NB: No need for people to moan about "do you have permission, etc, for the use of DBZ". it's been brought up here before, if you wish for info on that, you know where the search button is on this forum ;) use it.

Whats Required and Why...
We made amazing progress with our mod, though we are keeping a lot on the quiet for our own easons, we have a big dedicated team to producing this mod, so we can relax when it comes to news posting and release news in our own time, so at the moment we are doing weekly(ish) updates at our site for regular site viewers and not publishing a lot of it mod-worldwide.

Here comes the problem. We have lots of models made. Our modelers do fantastic jobs with what they are required to make, after all, it's turning popular 2D characters into 3D characters, and pleasing the fans at the same time. However, even though we have many modelers, all skilled at what they do, they aren't exactly skilled at rigging characters, and so we are looking someone to be dedicated to that task for our team.

Other Stuff...
* Anyone applying should know how to fully rig a character from start to finish and for it to be compatable with HL2 (compatability has been a problem previously).
* The applicant should be able to do the job using 3D Studio Max or Maya. Maya is prefered (for animation), but 3D Studio Max isn't a problem either since our modelers tend to make all models in that program.
* If you wish to you can also help with animation, but thats the choice of the applicant, if you have skills in realistic animations, then we'll gladly apply them to our mod.
* We have our own custom rig (in Maya) for use ingame, though if you prefer to create your own, or use the HL2 rig, then we are flexable will use which you decide, the few animations we currently have can be remade.

Finally...
Don't let the fact that we are an anime mod put you off applying to DBSource, because I know it would for some people. You don;t have to be involved with the anime side of things at all, just the rigging work and your done, and you'll see the efforts of your labours ingame in a matter of days (or possibly hours).

Contact...
You can do many things to contact me, take your pick and we'll work from there.

1) MSN me at [email protected]
2) email me at [email protected]
3) AIM me at ultimatenagash
4) Use our forums at the link given at the top of this post
5) PM me with your contact details via this forum.

I look forward to hearing from you.

PS: Thank you to all who bothered to read this recruitment post.

Back