Revenge of the Headcrabs

Reaction score
Gordon snuck into the secret Headcrab society and kidnapped (crabnapped) the mighty overlord of all Headcrabs for testing, with the help of Wildon of course. Who's Wildon you might ask? Well it's very simple... We have no clue. But any way Gordon and Wildon qickly sccuried back to the lab before the Headcrabs discovered there presents I mean presence. So they shoved the Headcrab into a toaster for DNA testing. Why a toaster? We have no idea. But then suddenly, the toaster exploaded, killing the Headcrab. Cause of this, all the Headcrabs in the universe atacked earth aaannnddd... The rest of this story is sssooo scary I'm not going to tell you.

comments please ;)

The headcrab attack began. Flying over the earth in their headcrab-shaped space headcrab ships they deployed a huge army of headcrabs. Hundreds of headcrabs came togethr to make a giant headcrab that shot headcrabs at people to headcrab them.

Meanwhile, Gordon and Wildon were enjoying their toasted headcrab, oblivious to the headcrab attack going on in the front garden against the garden gnomes.

When Gordon looked outside he talked for the first time in a long time."OH MY GOD THEY KILLED GNOMEY!"*runs outside with shotgun*"I WILL AVENGE YOU GNOMEY!"BAM!BAM!BAM!"NOOOOOOOO I SHOT GNOMEY'S BROTHER" I AM SUCH A BAD PERSON! Gordon starts loosing his mind and says "Gnomeys talking to me...he says... Kill all the Headcrabs by eating them! I will become the fattest man in the world if I have to!!!
Wildon: :upstare:

HEV suit: body fat reaching dangerous levels, laxatives administered.

HEV suit:warning,slimfast supply empty,seek medical attention immediatly
Gordon:man,that was the best headcrab ive ever had!Whats it called?
Wildon: poison headcrab
gordon:faints

Back