Review day baby!

RichGuk

Reaction score
On the day of release I've got a school review day baby :), meaning I only have to attened school for 10 mins WOOOOO!!!

Now I should spend the day doing some school work, but HL2 out? I think not!!! woo :)

oh.. yes.. and this neede a whole new thread :)

Omg Your So Lucky Thank You For Telling Us. My Life Was Empty And Incomplete Until You Shared Your Life With Me.

Im also happy since I have exams that DAY!!! :D :D ITC!!! hahaha gonna be frekain eay
oldfaq

Kewl, I hope you guys enjoy the game. Just make sure you go to school on the 17th ;)

why 10 minutes? I wouldnt even go if it was 10 minutes

Hmmm, this is what I like about being home schooled, I decide when I want to do work, which hasn't happened in months, ironically ;) I will have to work around, work though, maybe only one day of work, who knows ;)

RichGuk who is that on your avatar , it looks like Edward Furlong.

Anyway , theres allrdy another thread about some1 that has opening day on 16th , who cares tbh.

Well, I'm lucky as that Tuesday, and the whole week for that matter, all my classes will only be 40 minutes instead of 60. Which means I'll be home and ready to play by 1 o' clock.

ShinRa said:
Omg Your So Lucky Thank You For Telling Us. My Life Was Empty And Incomplete Until You Shared Your Life With Me.

bwahaahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Back